Holiday house, situated on the seafront in the heart of the Bay of Audierne in a region still preserved.
The rental we offer is a beautiful new house (built 2008); it has a very good comfort equipment (household appliances, satellite TV, linen, leather sofas and ATVs ...). This house was designed for seasonal rentals and special emphasis was placed on the equipment, decoration, garden maintenance and hosting and consulting alike.
Come discover this beautiful region of the tip Finistère in a house located 150 meters from the sea and the GR34 footpath.
View MER and BAY dAUDIERNE from the floor.
Relax on the beautiful sandy beaches near the house on foot or by bike - 4 mountain bikes available -
Breathe in the salty air of the Bay of Audierne: protected natural site limited by the Pointe du Raz and Penmarc'h
***************** DO NOT MISS ON PLACE *****************
- DISCOVERY OF HERITAGE:
The parish church of St Winoc and church St Julien
The chapels of St Tugdual (to Lanbabu) and St They
The guard of Souc'h
Cave Menez Dregan
The dolmens of the Pointe du Souc'h
The grave of Pors Poulhan
- THE BEACHES :
No less than four beaches échancrent coast Plouhinec.
St Julien is located near the port of Poulgoazec. So you can relax while watching the arrival of the day's catch.
With its dunes, Kersiny offers panoramic views across the bay. At low tide the rocks hide small crabs and periwinkles, ...
After the dunes, sandy Mesperleuc and invites you to relax but also to the various beach sports.
Gwendrez beach, surfers paradise, has no parallel in the summer with its blue lagoon waters, preserved environment, close to the prehistoric sites of Conduct Dregan.
With a diversified maritime heritage Plouhinec opens on the Atlantic coast 8km (located in the Bay of Audierne between the Pointe du Raz and the Penmarc'h).
- The small port of Pors-Poulhan:
Porte home in Cap Sizun on Route du Vent Solaire, the picturesque harbor of Pors-Poulhan invites to pause, time to breathe a breath iodized. The Bigoudène the famous sculptor René Quillivic marks the border between Bigouden and Cap Sizun. Enjoy a break in the unique coffee port terrace enjoying a pancake (mobile creperie in July and August).
- Wearing Poulgoazec
Side Poulgoazec, the finest seafood, including the famous line bar Raz de Sein, are sold at the auction of 16 hours: netters and trollers are landing blue lobsters, lobsters and spiders, as well as turbot , monkfish, rays, sea bream and pollack ...
The GR34 (accessible to 150 m from the property) extends to Plouhinec, 8 km of coastline and beaches (along which you can dive into archeology with an interpretive trail and archaeological sites but also you are interested in sea defenses that mark this coastal path, including a customs house, but also defenses dating from the Second World War (blockhouse, ...).
- The Mesperleuc circuit (2 km from the house)
- The Poulgoazec circuit (1 km from the house)
..... And many others (the tourist brochures available in the house will help you to make your choice)
- The bikeway: the coastal cycle route is a secure and marked route that allows cycling on roads with moderate traffic, with a strong tourist interest along the coasts of Britain. A stretch of about 60 km was built in 2012 between the Pointe du Raz and Saint Guenole (Penmarc'h).
Now, the whole Audierne bay that can explore by bike ...
Also, we have 4 mountain bikes in the rental to introduce you to these routes and also offer additional 4 VTC (superior) for rent if you want to practice this activity intensely during your stay.
- Ile de Sein from Esquibien
- The Mullein and Ouessant Islands, from Brest
- Glénan Islands, from Benodet
- Walks and sea fishing, to discover the Bay of Audierne like you've never seen (by reservation at the Tourist Office of Plouhinec).
NOT FORGETTING THE WALKING HORSE AND NAUTICAL WALKS!
***************** ***************** DISCOVERED NEAR
- AUDIERNE, a port in the city and its maritime museum of Cape Sizun.
- PLOGOFF and Pointe du Raz, Image extreme poverty facing the ocean, the site of the Pointe du Raz (Grand Site of France) with the Bay of Souls and Pointe du Van is famous for its wild appearance .
It is also an ideal starting point for hikes.
- DOUARNENEZ like a huge garden bordered by the sea, the Country of Douarnenez invites you to discover and relax. The five common Douarnenez Kerlaz, Le Juch, Pouldergat Poullan Sur sea harbor and remarkable sites not to be missed, such as the Port-Museum, churches and chapels, hiking trails ... For leisure enjoy the benefits of thalassotherapy, nautical and seaside activities...
- Quimper, City of Art and History of Britain and its three former hearts. Gourmet town with lively shopping streets, the cultural capital of Brittany, Quimper is located in the heart of Cornwall and maritime landscapes around the world, authentic and preserved.
- BENODET: at the forefront of South Brittany, Bénodet is the popular destination. It is the meeting of the most beautiful river in France, Odet with the ocean facing the archipelago Glénan. This small village offers premium facilities and invites you to an exceptional diversity of activities.
- CONCARNEAU: it is both a city of art and history, an important fishing port and a seaside resort. City Heart surrounded by fortifications, the Closed City invites you to discover the past and stroll through shopping streets.