Our studio condo has a large living/sleeping area, a Butler's Pantry (Note: no microwave/toaster oven/hot plate per newly enforced county ordinance--applicable resort wide) bathroom with granite counter top and slate flooring, tub/shower combo, and wood storage cabinets below the sink. It has beautiful mountain views from the private lanai. Very conveniently located within the resort...close to the beach path, both pools and the tennis courts! Pool cabana with grills and full kitchen by the pool, just below the lanai. A cabana with coin-operated laundry facilities and a large ice machine are just across the sidewalk from the front door.
* air conditioning
* coffee maker
* pots/pans/dishes/utensils for cooking down at the cabana
* blender--for frothy tropical drinks
* small refrigerator/freezer
* cooler for the beach
* flat screen 32' LCD TV
* Sealy Posturpedic California king mattress featuring contouring memory foam
* double/full sleeper sofa
* private lanai
* slate and carpet flooring
* large chest of drawers for storage
* hair dryer/curling iron
* iron & ironing board (behind dresser)
* glass shower/tub doors (no clingy shower curtains)
* clock radio with USB port in back
* 2 beach chairs
And under the bed:
* collapsible cooler
*2 Tennis rackets/balls
*2 boogie boards
The location is very, very convenient within the resort (in the Hala building). It is right by the tennis counts and the beach path. It is also right between the two pools and close to each. The round pool below the lanai has a cabana with propane BBQ grills, tables and a kitchen available for your use. It is really nice to grill while the kids swim, with a quick walk back to the condo when you are done. Just beyond the condo's front walkway is a green lawn by the tennis courts which is a great place to have a picnic and watch the sun set. Also close to the front walkway is a place to rinse off after the beach, a large ice machine (great for coolers) and coin-operated laundry facilities.
Additional resort amenities include:
* complimentary golf cart service: Golf carts can take you to/from your car, condo, beach, etc.
* 2010 Fodor's Choice award-winning, main swimming pool
* 10 person hot tub with a large waterfall
* sandy beach entry into the pool and shallow area for the little ones
* waterfalls in the pool with a small cave behind one of them
* resort towel service: trade your wet resort towels for dry ones
* propane BBQ grills
* free parking
* 24 hour front desk
* water sport rentals (surf boards, additional snorkel gear, etc.)
* 8 tennis courts
* tennis pro shop
* tennis equipment rental
* beach access to Puu Poa beach (shared with the St. Regis next door)
* close proximity to world renowned Princeville golf courses with discounted rates!!!
*Mai Tai Mondays!
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to answer them. I hope you enjoy our condo as much as we do!
There is also a daily resort of $26 which includes resort-wide wi-fi, parking, pool towels, and more!
Hawaii Tax License #TA-090-830-2336-01