Here is THE cabin with breathtaking Smoky Mountain views AND near the famous Gatlinburg strip with hundreds of shops and restaurants!
$50.00 All American MILITARY Courtesy (per stay) - which includes law enforcement, Firefighters, & MILITARY Active or Retired Personnel. Please provide identification.
Note regarding pets, we would prefer that you make other arrangements for your pet. However we will on a case by case basis accept qualified dogs with responsible owners. We are not a kennel. Contact owner first for acceptance prior to booking. No aggressive breeds or heavy shedders. If your pet is accustomed to sleeping in the bed or getting on furniture, sorry, we are not a good fit, NO EXCEPTIONS, penalties for non compliance.
Regarding maximum number of people, it is 8 adults and 4 children.
Guest responsible for thoroughly reading Rental Agreement.
You CAN have your cake and eat it too! Check out these incredible pics of this immaculate home with too many amenities to mention! Basically everything you could possibly need! Many Holiday meals have been lovingly prepared in this fully stocked kitchen and shared with multi generation families!
See more pics on our Facebook Page, The Summit Cabin.
Enjoy sipping your morning coffee on the front porch rocking chairs while gazing at Mount LeConte!
Relax by the cozy romantic fireplace while watching movies on the 40 inch TV! Take advantage of the large game/TV room with a 75 inch big screen! Plenty of room for the kids to romp and spacious enough for large groups/ families.
The Summit is truly your home away from home!
All four seasons offer amazing mountain views whether it's a soft magical snowfall, colorful autumn foliage or springtime blooms!
The beautiful Resort Pool is located within walking distance; you can watch the kids from the front porch!
The cabin has four bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs with King size beds and TV/DVDs. The 2 upstairs have private baths and the other 2 downstairs share a bath. In addition there are 2 queen sleeper sofas, one upstairs and one down. Perfect for multiple couples or family reunions!
The cabin has been recently updated with beautiful furniture, comfy bedding and mountain decor upstairs and down.
Located only one mile from the new Rocky Top Sports World complex and near the Arts and Crafts Community.
Step inside, exhale and let your cares melt away in this fabulous home!
Be sure and check out more pics and info on our Facebook page at The Summit Cabin ;)
* 75 in TV equipped with Klipsch surround sound / Pool Table
* Charter Spectrum with Sports Package & hundreds of free Movies on Demand
* 40 in & 75 in TVs equipped with Netflix capability
* Sleeps 8 adults and up to 4 children or teens on sleeper sofas
* High Chair
* Pack and Play ( guest to bring their own sheets)
* Outdoor seating & dining
* Large pristine hot tub
* Oversize natural gas grill
* Free Wifi / free local and long distance calls
* Natural gas fireplace
* Keyless entry with private code
* TV's with DVD players in every bedroom
* Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
* Minutes away from full grocery and downtown strip
* Short drive to Dollywood & Pigeon Forge
* Minutes from the Greenbrier entrance to the Park for fishing or hiking
* Premium luxury mattresses and bedding
* Walking distance to resort pool
* Downstairs accessed either by stairs or separate external door
* Pets considered; contact owner
* Free outdoor covered pavilion available to reserve on 1st come/ 1st serve basis