Villa furnished with tourism classified 3 ***, by prefectural No. 2012-88 of May 4, 2012, full of charm, of 100 sqm, on a fully enclosed, in a quiet and pleasant area.
This property has all the comfort for you to spend a holiday in peace.
Central heating (fuel) and electricity: from October 15 to April 15, and depending on weather conditions.
TELEPHONE / INTERNET ACCESS
- Large living room, (color TV, Freeview, DVD and CD player, Radio)
- 3 bedrooms and a loft:
* 1 ch. with 140 bed and 2 beds 1 person chauffeuses
* 1 ch. with bed of 140 and 1 bed 90
* 1 ch. 90 with 2 separate beds, but reconcilable
* 1 mezzanine with 1 bed
- Well-equipped kitchen (gas cooker with oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer tray, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle.....
- W. c Independent
- 1 extra room used to discount bikes and accessories storage and beach fishing.
2 large covered terraces, one equipped with a projectable awning
2 garden furniture and chairs, deck chairs and umbrella ...
Patio with clothesline fixed machine and mobile dryer.
To get to know of this property please go to Google or other search engines by typing:
Holiday-6à8personnes oleron17. com
house - Holiday - 6-to-8-person-ile-oleron. com
- The island of Oléron nicknamed 'Oléron light' (30 km long and 8 km wide) is an island full of charm and discoveries, ideal for a holiday with family or friends.
Culture, relaxation, hiking and horse riding, water sports, cycling (many, some presenting some difficulties share the relief) will be your daily leaving no room for boredom
- This rental is located in the municipality of St Georges d'Oléron, approximately in the center of the island. This presents a key asset, namely an equal distance from all sides and all interests.
- Cotes North and West: wild region with many activities: fishing on foot (crabs, shrimp, fish ...), sailing, surfing, sailing chariot ....
- Southern and Eastern dimensions of the Bay of Malconche, opposite the Ile de Ré and La Rochelle area with superb sandy beaches and marinas. Again you are invited to fishing on foot (shells ...)
From BOYARDVILLE located 3km from St Georges, you can board for ballads Inter islands (ile d'Aix, Ile de Ré ....)
Near this location, about 800 m, a beautiful pond invites you to fishing (trout, carp), Children cruising (mini boats) on the pond and leisure park.
SAINT GEORGES D'Oléron is the largest town in area (4700 ha). It has the advantage of offering, along its 15km sandy varied choice of activities
The memory of Eleanor of Aquitaine always flat on St Georges, feudal village. The houses of notables around the square where is located the church hall (market every morning) and the entrance porch of the manor.
The church is a jewel of the Romanesque style, the portal and the nave, early Romanesque, are evidence of its existence in the eleventh century. Restored by the care of Historic Monuments, this is probably the most beautiful building on the island
Facing the church door, the frame of a beautiful hall is sure to attract your eyes.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$11|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 14 years.|
Les prix indiqués s'entendent toutes charges comprises à l'exception de la taxe de séjour. Celle ci varie d'une année sur l'autre. Par conséquent elle ne peut être connue qu'après délibération du Conseil de la Communauté de Communes prise en fin d'année
- Acompte : à titre de réservation : 25% du montant de la location, lors de l'approbation du contrat.
- Solde : à la remise des clés
- chèque de caution : variable en fonction de la durée de la location. A remettre lors de la remise des clés.