|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A unique wooden villa with spectacular views of lake Beratan and Bedugul valley, daily maid service, satellite TV. Set in beautiful 900 sqm tropical gardens the villa comfortably accommodates 6 people.
It is situated on the hillside of Lake Beratan in the lush highlands of Bali at more than 1100 meters above sea level.Located right in the middle of the island with easy access to the main tourist locations, the villa is an excellent base for walking trips around the lakes and surrounding hills.
- 800 m to Lake Beratan, you can walk directly from the garden
-1 km to Bali Handara golf course
- 2 km to Ulun Danu temple
- 3 km to Candi Kuning Market
- 4 km to Bali botanical garden
- 25 km to Lovina beach
CHILD FRIENDLY :
- A big enclosed garden with slide
- Cot and mosquito net.
- Two king size bedroom (160cm X 200cm) on the ground floor with garden view.
- One super king size bedroom (180cm X 200cm) on the first floor with view of the forest.
The bedrooms are provided with fresh good quality bedlinen (also blankets), hand and bath towels.
• Family room with spectacular views of the lake and mountains on the first floor.
- Seating for 6 people (super kingsize daybed + sofa and chairs).
- A large wooden table and chairs for computer use.
- Satellite TV, PlayStation 3, a DVD player and some DVDs.
- fitness room with spectacular views of the lake.
- Central heating
- Extra Balcony upstairs with amazing views to the lake Beratan
• Well-equipped kitchen with :
- microwave oven
- gas cooker with 2 rings
- rice cooker
- mineral water dispenser
- coffee maker
- clean quality crockery and tableware.
• Family bathroom with hot and cold running water.
. Shower room
• Downstairs lounge + open plan dining area, contemporarily furnished with satellite TV, wooden tables, chairs and synthetic rattan sofa.
• Garden terrace with two sun loungers and a table.
• Two wooden decks furnished with tables and chairs.
• Private off street parking for two cars.
• Large landscaped garden with slide for the kids.
The garden area occupies 900 sqm and contains fruit trees such as bananas, mangos, guavas, avocado and oranges plus many other types of mature tropical plants and flowers.
• Baby cot complete with mosquito net.
• Child safety gates at the top and bottom stairs.
• A Balinese gazebo with a low table. Ideal for informal dining, coffee, computer use, and meditation with spectacular views across the lake.
• There is also an iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner available for guests use.
Rates are based on maximum occupancy of 6 persons.Late availability discounts.The villa can be rented for one night only at a flat rate of 120€UR all year round.
The villa is uniquely situated in a small wooden villa complex in Bedugul. Since the villa location is in the foothills of Bedugul mountains, stunning walks of all levels begin literally at the door step.
Time stops here - you can read, write, paint, photograph, go for long walks, do yoga…or simply do nothing but enjoy the panoramic views of the lake and mountains and listen to the whispers of nature around you. A peaceful and relaxing location, perfect for relieving stress.
"We enjoyed ourselves at the villa. It is a bit out of the way but we enjoy walking so it wasn't an issue. The bedrooms are comfortable and since it was quite cool when we were there we appreciated the blankets! The kitchen is basic but adequate, I recommend that you stock up with food n wine before you arrive (as we were advised by the owner). The bathroom needs work, and should definitely be cleaner, but the owner assures me that this will take place soon.
Overall a good base for exploring this part of Bali, but a car/driver is definitely needed."
"El entorno y la propia casa son inmejorables. El acceso un poco complicado pero el personal de allí es encantador y nos ayudó mucho para llegar.
SE lo recomiendo a todo el mundo."
Only 1km from main North South Bali highway.
What's included in the price : Daily maid service,exclusive use of villa and gardens, satellite TV, tax and service charges (there are no hidden extras), clean bedlinen and towel, drinking water, gas, electricity and water, fresh tropical fruits and flowers upon arrival.
The villa location is great for those who seek a clean environment and enjoy nature. Lush forests seem to create freshness in the air. Imagine sitting on the terrace, watching beautiful sunsets and the stars in the evening with amazing view of the mountains and entire lake. You will always remember when you stay in this villa, a peaceful and relaxing location, perfect for relieving stress.
This picturesque cool mountain village is the perfect retreat from the oppressive heat and humid weather conditions of southern Bali. If relaxing in peaceful surroundings with an abundance of 'back to nature activities' and waking every morning to the sounds of the nearby temple is what you need then Bedugul should be number one on your list of places to visit.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
What's included in the price ?
- Daily maid service
- Exclusive use of villa and gardens
- Satellite TV
- Tax and service charges (there are no hidden extras)
- Clean bedlinen and towels
- Drinking water
- Gas, electricity and water
- Fresh tropical fruits and flowers upon arrival
- Arrival at any day
- Pets are not allowed
- Children are welcome