Pretty garden level, full of charm and comfort. What a pleasure to savor the warmth of wood in a contemporary spirit! It is located on the ground floor of a residence, in a quiet area, close to the forest, marked trails and commercial area of the Croisette in Gerardmer, the "Pearl of the Vosges".
Lake, trails, shops and downtown are quickly accessible.
Apartment 37 m² for 4 people on the ground floor in a chalet with TERRACE outside and SKI STORAGE CABINET.
- A room with a bed 2 people,
- A living room with sofa, armchair,
- A living room with a cozy sofa bed (2 single beds 1 pers), a large screen TV, a DVD, a micro-chain, a central vacuum cleaner, an iron,
- a bathroom with shower,
- A kitchenette with the following equipment: DISHWASHER, refrigerator, microwave, mini oven, hob, toaster, kettle, raclette.
- Outside, TERRACE with garden furniture, parasol, barbecue, view of the mountains. Southwest exposure. And for the winter season, a RANGER ALLOWS SKI WARDROBE.
Non smoking accommodation.
No pets allowed.
ABSOLUTELY DO; 600 m of housing, nature conservation area along the Vologne in the woods.
- THE PATH OF PEARLS OF VOLOGNE: 3 loops that will lead to the bridge of the Fairies, the islands Marie-Louise or Pierre Charlemagne (accessible to strollers ride on a bank steeper path on the other).
- JUMP TANKS: path winding along the Vologne and the waterfall of Saut of tanks, small stone bridge to the other side and return to the starting point of the walk.
At the heart of the valley of lakes, the town of Gerardmer called 'Pearl of the Vosges' welcomes you with the largest lake of the Vosges Mountains.
DYNAMIC CITY by festivals, traditional festivals (daffodils festival in April 2013), shows ...
SUMMER STATION with the lake, boating, hiking over the water, in the heart of nature.
WINTER SPORTS STATION with cross-country ski trails, downhill, snowshoeing.
Discover REGIONAL PARK BALLOON des Vosges with its peaks, the charm of the Vosges and Alsace villages nearby.
So you will find on-site all the structures to accommodate and entertain, share happy moments with family or friends, whatever the season.