Is an “attico” with 6 beds (2 double rooms) and it is the most beautiful of the residence (distincted at the number 50), being the architect’s house that projected the whole holiday camp. It is 100 metres far from the beach and it has got a fireplace outside and 3 balconies covered in flowers in a huge veranda, from which you can enjoy the view of the small Marmorata’s Islands and the French Ilands of Lavezzi and Cavallò.
the village where the house is located in a tourist village situated in the northernmost tip of Sardinia, in an ideal location for exploring the archipelago of La Maddalena, south of Corsica and the Costa Smeralda
- The garden has space enough to stay out in the evening and enjoy breakfast and dinners, and it’ s lighted by niches lamps all around there. There’s a barbecue.
- The furnishings in the sitting-room are refined; the light blue fornitures are custom-made in a local style; oil-paintings decorate the niches, the fireplace and the lamps; and there are two snow-white sofas (one of them turns into double bed and you could make him more reserved with a small separé);
- The kitchen has got a gas cooker with also an electric cooker, a oven, a refrigerating, a freezer, and all you need for cooking and a washing machine;
- The first double-bedroom overlooks a quiet and peaceful little square;
- The second double-bedroom, overlooks the residence’s main lake;
- The bath-room, has shower, wc, bidet and a lavabo.