|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
In our FarmHouse here is a Guest House, a COCOON hidden in the middle of the Wood. It's an independent House from our of 60m2/645 Sqft for the exclusive use of 1 family • 2 Levels for 2 Adults + 2 Children (price displayed) • On Ground Floor (45m2/484SqFt) 1 Master Bedroom (1 Double Queen Size Bed, Air Cond) a Bathroom (1 shower 1 washbasin separate Toilets) Living-room with an enclosed Fireplace Tv/Dvd + some Videos, Kitchenette, possibility to have diner inside if the weather is not warm enough to enjoy the Private Terrace & its BBQ & electric Plancha • Upstairs (+15 m2/160 SqFt) with Bedrooms for children & teenagers + a Washbasin • Outside July & Aug. & School Holidays, for 2 Pers., ground floor & 1 Double Bedroom only subtract 30€/night to our rate • Extra Independent Double Bedroom with another Bathroom (shower, washbasin & separate toilets) same Tariff for the gite ground floor + this bedroom for 4 Pers max. For 80m2 for 5/6 pers contact us for an exact quote : firstname.lastname@example.org
Close to lovely Medieval town of Sarlat, Paradise Made in Périgord: 4 Guest Houses + 2 independent B&B, each one for the exclusive use of 1 family. Built on a property of 3 hamlets on 50000m2, with enough space in between each accommodations who have different orientations to preserve the privacy of each family + 2 Heated Pools 82/90°F during 6 months One 5x10m 28/32°C 82/90°F has to be shared only with 1 or 2 families for Magril & Brandettes hamlets, 2nd round one is for the Rotonde only. More informations www.sibemol.fr
• Easily reachable, our Farmhouses are 10min far from Sarlat & from the railway station or motorways in Souillac A20 Exit 55, or A89 Exit Thenon
• Property built on hillsides over 12acres of land, half fenced fields, half woodland, in a very quiet area despite the affluence during summer with many touristic spots nearby
• Our Houses are classified as a 4 stars standard by the Tourism Office (who control our cottages every 5 years) to guarantee the quality of its comfort, our decoration & services to ensure that our houses are conform with their description
• Our gîtes are typical houses of the Périgord built in XIXe century, with wild walls made of stones (but all the size of the rooms we give you are interior surfaces) that's why they are naturally cool in summer, and with reasonable volumes they can be correctly heatable in the inter season with electric radiants in all the rooms and with enclosed fireplace very powerful.
• Working at home, we are at your disposal all through out your stay if you need help. We'll Welcome you as our Friends and give all the advices you need to see the Best of the Périgord for Unforgettable Holidays & optimize your time here
• All Inclusive Tariff & adapted to your needs (Space, Season & Length of your Stay)
• Many Services included
Those different cottages allow 8 different configurations on 1 or 2 floors
HAMLET OF MAGRIL: GREEN HAVEN & BOHEM SPIRIT
Those little houses on the prairie are waiting for you, surrounded on all sides by verdant countryside and with splendid open views of the hilltops of the Périgord Noir (cimes meaning hilltop, from which the name Simeyrols [Cimeyrols] derives) wake up in the morning to bright sunny skies and a view over the surrounding valleys with their morning mists; breakfast or dinner in the garden, overlooking the hollow where the deer come to graze at the edge of the wood, between light and shade, is a joy
• 1 • GREEN HAVEN Independent House XIXth 60 or 100m2/1076SqFt for 2/8 Pers (1050 > 1960€/week) • To see the Périgord in a different way, come and sample the charms of a Typical Farmhouse built in 1872 • Renovated with a modern touch, to bring this house back to life, whilst respecting its soul and its history. We have decorated this house to make you feel at home to create a haven for you to get away from the stresses and strains of city life and life in general, whatever the season • Independant house, for the exclusive use of 1 family at the entrance of the path of our property for 2 to 8 Pers • 4 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms + 2 Babies Travel Cot & a large convertible in the living room • With a private fenced garden of 1500m2 + Veranda, Pergola, Barbecue & Plancha • Outside High Season & School Holidays possibility of a lowest Rate (-30€/night) for this Farmhouse (60m2, 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 toilets, Living-room & Kitchen) for 4 pers. max.
• 2 • BOHEME SPIRIT GIPSY CARAVAN Studio of 18m2/193SqFt for 2 Pers (455 > 665€/week) • Shepherd hut made of wood with a look of Gipsy Caravan • An all comfort studio • Kitchenette & dining area on both side of the entrance • On the other side a double Queen Size Bed • + Bathroom with a shower • Cosy nest built in the middle of a fenced field of 7000m2
HAMLET OF THE BRANDETTES
• 3 • THE COCOON, Independent Guest House of our Main Farm XIXth 60m2/645SqFt on 2 levels for 2 Adults + 2 Children (770 > 1330€/week) • We offer you to stay in a guest house in our Main Farm completely independent of our house • This farmhouse has no neighbours for 500m/1650Ft around us so it's the right place to enjoy the silence interrupted only by birdsong or to admire the starry night sky, which is unpolluted by urban lights • Ideal hideaway for romantic holidays, with wood surround and a clear view of the valley • On ground floor (45m2/484SqFt) Living room, Fireplace, Kitchenette, Dining corner, Private Terrace, 1 Double Bedroom (Queen size bed) with enough room for a Baby travel cot, Air Cond. Flat Tv & Dvd player, Bathroom with a Shower a washbasin, separate toilets • + 15m2/160SqFt Upstairs Bedrooms for 1 or 2 children, with a single bed & a double bed + Baby-phone for the kids not used to live in a house on several floors • Even if 5 or 6 pers. may sleep there, considering the size of the kitchenette, dining area & the only bathroom of this house, its comfort is ideal for 4 pers. max • Our Rental may be suitable for 5 or 6 persons only in summer with the extra bedrooms & when you can use the potential of the exteriors: the field round the house, terraces, barbecue & planchas.
• 4 • COCOON's GROUND FLOOR 45m2/465SqFt for 2 Pers. max. with its Double Bedroom (560 > 700€ per week for 2 Pers. max. Outside High Season & School Holidays)
& If you don't need the children's bedrooms upstairs, they won't be rented to another family during your stay to preserve your tranquility
More Space & Bedrooms with the extra rooms of this farmhouse
• 5 • + EXTRA DOUBLE BEDROOM AURORA +20m2/215SqFt for 2 Pers. • With a Double & a Single Bed, in another independent building on the other side of the court, with a private bathroom with a shower & separate toilets, Tv & Dvd player, Fan (For Ground floor Gite + Extra Bedroom same tariff / 4 Pers. For Gite + Extra Bedroom for 6, +30 > 80€ per night. House linen, Cleaning at the end of your stay included as well) the solution to have separate bathrooms for 2 couples
• 6 • HOME SWEET HOME independent B&B or extra Bedroom for the gite with its Rising sun colors +25m2/270Sqft for 2 Pers. (455 > 665€ per week including breakfast in between 8h30 & 10h30 subtracted 10€/day if rented with the guest house, where its kitchenette allowed you to prepare all your meals) B&B with a double bedroom for 2 Pers • Air Cond. reversible • flexible day for your arrival • Independent entrance • Private Bathroom large bathtub with Jacuzzi, Tropical Shower & separate wc • Tv/Dvd
• 7 • COCOON + GREEN HAVEN +/- BOHEME & B&B 200m2/2000Sqft for 12 to 18 pers. These 2 rentals are sufficiently distant to preserve privacy of each one but close enough to organize a Family Get-together.
• 8 • ROTONDE Large modern flat on one level (accessible for handicap person) 120m2/1290Sqft for 4/5 Pers. (625 to 1295 € per Week) Apartment turn to the south on ground floor in a modern Villa with a round heated pool for this accommodation only, from March to December Ask us the rental agreement of this appt. to have its particular conditions
TARIFF ALL INCLUSIVE FOR MAGRIL & BRANDETTES HAMLETS
• VAT (10%) & ALL CHARGES INCLUDED water, electricity, heating from 01/10 to 15/05 & wood for fireplace
• Tourist tax offered 1.10€ /night/person
• True House 4 stars standard & not just a dormitory, well equipped with appliances, decorated with new furniture or in good condition
• Dishes not mismatched
• All House Linen:1 Bath towel 1 Flanel 1 Bathrobe for each one, Sheets Tablecloths & Tea towels provided with no extra charge
• All Bedding has been changed to be non allergic & Beds will be made to be on vacation when you arrive
• Cleaning at the end of the stay included.
• Welcome basket for 1st Breakfast in Gîtes with Tea, Coffee or Chocolate... at your disposal in the cupboards
• FIRST DINNER at our table OR Picnic Basket in the gîte for all stays of at least one week to make your installation easier
• Possibility of PRIVATE CONCERT (Jazz, Soul, Blues, Pop-rock) OR Karaoké. Free animation offered for all stays of 2 weeks & more booked before the 1st of April
• To our outdoor heated pool 28°C/82°F from May to mid-Oct, filtration with salt
• High speed Internet Access free and unlimited + 4 wifi antennas on the property
• Laundry at your disposal but washing powder not provided
• Cats, Dogs & Horses accepted with no daily charge
AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
• All you need for a Baby is provided with no fee
• Books & Documentation about the touristic spots available in the gite, videos, candles
• Addresses of delicious restaurants around
• Starter Kit of Basic products of maintenance & toilet paper also available too
• Discount for Long Stays -10% for 2 weeks & + & outside high season -35% for 3 weeks & -50% for 4 weeks & +
• Payment Accepted Check, Bank Transfer, Cash
• In case of cancellation the deposit is not returned but warned early enough to rebook, we will establish a credit note for another visit. If you have to cancel your trip & without cancellation insurance, let us know as soon as possible for us to re-rent the accommodation for you not to have to pay the balance
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Insurance possible for cancellation +4% of total price
• Pers. over the capacity of the accommodations fee of 25€/night/person & 10€/night/Pers. to camp in the garden
• Delivery twice a week if required with fresh products (Bread, croissants, fresh milk, organics yogurts…)
• Guest Table only on request informing us 48h in advance with a contribution of 25€/meal & /pers. for a full meal & 2 drinks
• Possibility of Continental breakfast round our guest table from 8h30 to 10h30 inform us the day before 5€/Pers for continental breakfast for the gîtes (included in the tariff of B&B) & 10€/pers for sweety/salty breakfast.
• Hours of cleaning during your stay possible for a cost of 22€/hour
• Bicycles to rent & to book at the same time than the gite
• Guide Tours (Car + driver) if you need translation 0,60€/Km done for you
For many years working as a photographer in Paris, we were in hurry to come back home for too rare and too shorts holidays. On the way back to Paris we were really sad thinking how the space, the light, peaceful landscapes, the hills, the seasons in the Périgord would miss us in town where everything is grey : the pavement, the buildings and the sky. Finally with water, electricity & the Internet high-speed reaching our houses in the middle of the wood, it was possible to work and live there all around the year. And we are glad to be able to share it with you now.
Pascale Soulez Larivière purchased this house in 1960
My Grand mother used to live there. She's been traveling all the around the world and has decided that the Périgord was the right place to get retired, with beautiful landscapes, houses and castles behind every curves. My dad started the renovation and during 30 years gave it the essential: a roof, water & electricity. And we've been working on this cottage for the last fifteen years to up to date comfort and decoration. That way you will have a cosy place to stay. And we will give all our best addresses for you to appreciate this part of France, as we do since we are born.
• Well located in heart of the Golden Triangle of Black Perigord, close do many remarkable places
• Major Cultural & Gastronomic potential.
• Where we offer you space and tranquility, to really relax with the dependencies of a property with a friendly & warm family atmosphere rather impersonal bedrooms
• What makes our environment serene and seductive, hard to leave (some of our guests already bought a house nearby ! )
• For an unbeatable value for money
• & OUR GUARANTEES
- 10 Years of partnership with HomeAway
- Our Reviews made by families who stayed with us & not by our relationships.-
- Our 4 stars accreditation prefectural
- Our registration at the City Hall & our contact details on its website www.simeyrols.fr
- A copy of our electricity bills returned with rental agreement to prove that we are the owners of rented houses
- Our Siret number Trade Register on rental agreements.
- Our Web Site www.sibemol.fr with plenty of pictures and details for you to have precise idea of the atmosphere of our farmhouses & cottages.
- My personal diary on Facebook is much more the feel with news about the houses that with personal informations because maintaining this property keep us busy all aroundd the year
- Our personal & accurate answers to your emails without intermediate that responds without knowing the rented houses
- Our Availability every day of the year from 8 am to 11 pm to answer truthfully to all your questions for you to have the maximum of guarantees that our house match to what you expect to find.
- Living there all the round the year, we are constantly locking after our houses for you to have a rental in good condition at the beginning of the season as well than at the end
- The Investment of 3 generations over 50 years of work to keep those houses alive.
TARIF TOUT COMPRIS Charges Taxe Séjour Tva 10%
TARIF DéGRESSIF selon Saison & Durée -10% à l'année pour Séjour 2 Sem & +
& de Fin Août à Début Juill. -35% pour 3 sem -50% pour 4 sem & +
• Linge de Maison fourni
• Lits faits & Nécessaire BB à dispo
• Ménage de fin de Séjour
• Panier de Bienvenue & nécessaire 1er Petit déj
• 1er Repas à notre table OU Panier Pique-nique dans le gîte pour séjour 1 semaine & +
• Animation offerte: Soirée Contes OU Karaoké OU Concert Privé pour séjour de 2 Sem. réservé avant 1/04
• Piscine au Sel 5x10m Chauffée 28/32°C
• Wifi Haut Débit gratuit illimité
• Laverie en libre accès lessive non fournie
• Animaux de compagnie
• Plancha & Barbecue à dispo charbon non fourni
REGLEMENTS ACCEPTéS : Chèque Chq-Vacances Virement Espèces
RéSERVATION Confirmer dates & hébergement retenus par mail
Contrat de location à retourner sous 8 jours + Acompte de 30%
& Solde à régler 1 mois avant l'arrivée
ANNULATION sans assurance
• Acompte reste acquis au bailleur, mais si prévenu assez tôt pour relouer 1 avoir sera établit
• Annulation moins de 1 mois avt Solde remboursé au prorata de ce qui aura été reloué
• & 48h avant l'arrivée, le jour même ou pdt le séjour, le solde intégralement dû
PRESTATIONS NON COMPRISES
• Assurance Annulation+RC pour la location =4% du montant du séjour
• Personne suppl au delà capacité du gîte 25€/Nuit/Pers, 10€/nuit/Pers pour camper dans le jardin
• Chauffage du 1/10 au 15/05 inclus au delà suppl 25€/Sem
• Petit déj continental pour les gîtes 5€ /jour/pers & Sucré-Salé 10€/jour/pers
• Table d'hôtes, Menu unique avc participation 25€/Repas/Pers 15€ pour Pitchouns -12ans
• Ménage en cours de séjour 22€/h charges incluses
• Livraison de Vos Commandes Pain & Lait frais 2x/Sem.
• Visites Guidées avec Voiture & chauffeur 0,60€/km parcouru.
• Stages Infographie Contes Cours Cuisine selon planning animateur s/Devis
• Evénementiel : Cousinade Anniversaire Mariage Break-Storming s/Devis
My husband and I rented the small cottage/gite on this property for one week in September and had a fabulous time. September and October offer warm, sunny weather (75-82F), and the towns are not crowded so sightseeing is a joy! The cottage has lovely furnishings throughout as well as a modern bathroom and kitchenette. The kitchenette is fully equipped with appliances, cookware, dishes and glassware. The grounds, outdoor patio and pool areas are beautiful. The pool is heated to 89F. The owner, Pascale, is friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. She speaks English fluently and provided helpful tips for our day trips. Go and have a wonderful time!
Highly recommended for a taste of the real Perigord. Our cottage was comfortable and nicely furnished and the country location was spectacular in the Spring. Pascal, our host truly excelled at making us feel at home and ensured we visited the considerable important sites in the area.
-Das landestypische Ferienhaus befindet sich auf einem wunderbar großen, schönen, rundum eingezäunten Grundstück. Die Landschaft an der Dordogne um Sarlat war die Reise wert! Mitsamt dem einmaligen Sternenhimmel mit sichtbarer Milchstraße!! vergeben wir einen Stern.
-Der schöne große Pool hat uns auch sehr gefallen.
-Es war alles sauber. Mein Mann und unsere Tochter waren begeistert vom "Flipper" im Wohnzimmer! An dieser Stelle vergeben wir den zweiten Stern. Da wir leider auch Vieles kritisieren müssen, vergeben wir keine weiteren Sterne. Wir beginnen bei der Ankunft:
-Wir wurden von der Eigentümerin vorwurfsvoll mit den Worten begrüsst, wir wären zu früh da!
-Das "Kinderzimmer" befand sich weit entfernt, nur von draußen durch einen Zahlencode zugänglich, im Dachgeschoss des Hauses. Aus Sicherheitsgründen hat mein Mann dort übernachtet!
-Massive Probleme mit dem Internetzugang, nicht überall WLAN, womit geworben wird!
-Safe war kaputt!
-Manchmal wehte ein Fäkaliengeruch, wohl aus einer Sickergrube, um unsere Terrasse!
-Zum Frühstück wurden wir während der zwei Wochen nicht ausreichend mit Brot versorgt! Wir mussten nachfragen und selbst danach funktionierte der versprochene Service nicht!
-Die drei wirklich lieben Hunde der Eigentümerin "verirrten" sich häufig zu uns. Nicht weiter schlimm, dennoch mussten wir sehr auf unser Essen achten, sie waren ständig auf Nahrungssuche und wir mussten die Türen geschlossen halten.
-Ein Karaoke - Abend fand direkt vor unserem Schlafzimmerfenster statt! Es war so laut, dass die Scheibe vibrierte! Zusätzlich mussten wir uns vom Animateur noch eine Beleidigung anhören, denn er rief lauthals in sein Mikrofon, "die Deutschen" würden sich wohl verstecken, da wir nicht teilnehmen wollten. Darauf angesprochen, verhielt sich die Eigentümerin nicht kritikfähig! Sie hat nur alles dementiert und sich nicht einmal entschuldigt! Wohlgefühlt haben wir uns dann gar nicht mehr. Den Rest des Urlaubs wurden wir sogar von der Eigentümerin ignoriert!
-Schade, dass die schöne graue "Ente" zugemüllt und verwahrlost dastand, das Auto wurde leider nicht so präsentiert wie im Inserat! Bei näherem Hinsehen war u.a. auch die Wohnung viel zu voll mit diversem Krimskrams! Auf den Fotos im Inserat sieht das anders aus.
Die winzige Toilette sieht man nicht einmal auf Fotos. Kein Wunder! Sie befindet sich unter einer Treppe in einer Abstellkammer!
- Fazit: Ein teurer Urlaub mit vielen Enttäuschungen! Schade!
We spent two fabulous weeks in this very nice Gîtes. The house feels like a real original house from the region. Decorated with love and details, it has a special atmosphere that feels like vacation in France. We especially like the historic Flipper “Indiana Jones” and the original Juke Box that was running all day for us. The heated pool was large and perfectly situated by the house. Our two kids loved to use it almost every day. Being located in Simeyrols, it was possible to easy do day trips to all important Perigord locations like castles, botanical gardens, historic towns, caves and of course the Dordogne river where canoeing is the perfect sport. Last but not least it needs to be mentioned that Pascale is a perfect organizer and she can make almost everything happen. Thank you again for all your support Pascale !! Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany.
endroit calme à l'abri de l'excitation du monde...à consommer sans modération
un accueil simple et convivial...un concert le lundi soir par des amis pour des amis avec un feu de bois,thé et café ainsi que gateaux,bref un endroit ydillique
merci pour les croissants le jour du départ
Nous avons passé un weekend absolument délicieux notamment grâce à l'accueil de Pascale, sa bonne humeur et son indiscutable talent culinaire (impossible de tout mentionner ici, tout était juste bcp trop bon) !!
Pascale nous a bien conseillé pour notre visite à Sarlat (très bons restaurants) et notre activité de Canoë sur la Dordogne.
La propriété de Pascale est tout bonnement magnifique avec un superbe jardin donnant sur la vallée. La piscine chauffée à 31° était également très agréable !
En bref, nous avons passé un weekend inoubliable et ne manqueront pas de venir lors de notre prochain passage dans la région.
Merci Pascale !
We are right in the heart of Périgord Noir (for the Gps 44°54'28' N 1°21'12' E). Easy to reach, despite the popularity of the region, our farm is in perfectly quiet surroundings where you can relax. Halfway between Périgord Blanc, Vert, Red and Quercy regions and on the edge of Correze and Lot, there is lots to see and do. Within a radius of 50 km/30 miles there are lots of places to visit:
• WALKS : in SARLAT Pearl medieval cities, you will have to spend a all day there
• WALKS : Many tours leave from the house from 6 to 20 km can be combined with paths of neighboring villages. Maintained and signposted paths throughout the year. Nordic walking and night hikes with a guide according to their planning. Ronde des Village in October 120 km of paths in the countryside food supplies + minibus to get back to your starting point Inscriptions at least 6 month before
• BIKE PATH 5 km far from home, along the river the Dordogne in between Sarlat and Cazoulès 20 km to do on foot, bicycle or rollers. Bike rental in July and August (nearby the bike path Cap Evasion in St Julien de Lampon) & in Sarlat outside the high season
• HORSE RIDING in Sarlat or Souilac 15 km
• AEROCLUB in Domme, paragliding and ballooning in La Roque Gageac with the Montgolfières du Périgord over the valley castles
• CANOES all along the Dordogne and Vézère on sunny days. Outside high season only on reservation & with the authorization if the level of rivers is not too high
• SWIMMING: In our Outdoor Heated Pool treated with salt 28°C/82°F from May to October. Indoor Heated Pool all round the year 30°C in St Geniès 'AquaZen' + beauty institute
Swimming in a river 5km far from home and in a lake in Tamniès, Grolejac & Gourdon 15 km far
• GOLF in Souillac & Carsac 15 km
• TENNIS COURT 10mn 5,50€ per hour
• ACCROBRANCHE à Carsac 10 km far
• MARKETS: Tuesday in Cénac, Wednesday in Sarlat ou Montignac, Thursday in St Julien de Lampon, Domme, Friday in Souillac, Saturday in Sarlat, Sunday in St Cyprien and St Genies, and many Bio Food markets and direct sales in farms.
Car necessary here. Railway station in Brive-la-Gaillarde, Souillac et Brive 15/35mn from home and Airport in Brive 35 mn far, in Bergerac 1h30 far or Toulouse 2h far
• VALLEY of the VEZERE : Lot of important Prehistorical sites : Lascaux, Les Eyzies, Préhisto Park, La Roque St Christophe, Castle of Losse
• In the QUERCY : many villages and natural site: Rocamadour, Carennac, Loubressac, Autoire, Martel, Padirac , Animal parks, Castles : Montal Castelnaud Bretenoux
• In the CORREZE : Terrasson, Castle of Hautefort, Collonges la Rouge, Turenne, Curemonte , Towers of Merle
• Close to BERGERAC, Cloister of Cadouin, Issigeac, Castle of Biron, Montpazier, Single Trémolat, and numerous vineyards (Montbazillac Bergerac)
• In the LOT : Cahors, many vineyards, plus the lovely village of Popie St Cyr, Castle of Bonaguil
• VALLEY of the DORDOGNE and the castles of Fénelon, Montfort, La Roque Gageac, Castelnaud, Beynac, Les Mllandes
• For GOURMET TOUR, we recomand you : Hostellerie de Béquignolles in Carlux & in Sarlat Grand Bleu, Petit Manoir, Octroi, Jardin d'Harmonie, Maison Dupéliac, Le Gaulois. Metairie, Auberge du Bareuil, Chestnut and Cabanoix in Do, Auberge du Parc à Hautefort, Château de la Treyne, Le pont de L'Ouysse à Lacave or their Bistro in Brive, Duo in Salignac.
For local production of Foie Gras, Crouzel à Salignac, Lou Périgord & the farm of Vialard in Sarlat & the Cave of St Julien de Savignac
• BROCANTE & Garage Sales every week-end from April to October
ACTIVITIES ALL AROUND THE YEAR
• JANUARY/FEBRUARY : Truffle and Foie gras Market
• FEBRUARY/MARCH : Home made Pâtés
• APRIL : Find chocolate eggs in Marqueyssac garden • MAY/JUNE, Most beautifull months to visit the gardens (Water gardens in Carsac, Manoir d'Eyrignac, Imagination in Terrasson, Cadiot in Carlux, and Marqueyssac in Vézac...)
• ALL SUMMER :
- Free animations in the Streets of Sarlat starting at 9pm
- Every Monday Piano-bar evening at home or Pique-Nique in white in the Garden in the Manoir d'Eyrignac - Pique-Nique along the Dordogne on Friday evening
• JULY :
- Souillac: Jazz Festival
- Sarlat: Old cars Meeting every 2 years in Sarlat
- Meyral: Festival of Scarecrows in a medieval village - Issigeac : Vaniers at the sunday morning market
Theater Festival in Sarlat, one of the oldest after Avignon
- Days of the Patrimoine, See Sarlat with thousands of candles in between the 15th & 18th of Sept.
- Take Off of 30 balloons in Rocamadour at the end of the month
• NOVEMBER French Film Festival, many preview projections with directors and actors
• From September to May, 2-3 shows per month, theater and concerts, varied program in Sarlat
• DECEMBER Storytelling evenings by the fireplace, Christmas market and skating rink in Sarlat
• Cinemas : 6 in Sarlat & 1 in Souillac