|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
The residence is finished and equipped to a very high standard, including air conditioning throughout, and is designed as a bungalow with an open plan living area giving onto a charming sun lounge with private pool.
The kitchen is fitted with all the appliances you will find at home and the living room has a wood burning stove making the property a joy to stay in during the cooler months. Cable Tv, with over 85 Tv and radio channels, is available as standard as well as Wi-Fi.
An extra attraction is the luxury of a 2 car private drive in, with the benefit this entails.This is a property with a difference, located in the popular village of Sannat, close to restaurants and local bars, this property enjoys every amenity one could wish for.
It sits right on the edge of the largest open nature reserve on the island, which is renowned for its walks along the spectacular south facing cliffs and views of the archipelago across the Gozo channel. Unnoticed but close by, is the island's 5 star hotel, with its excellent spa and other facilities available to non hotel residents.
- perfect customer service (anytime, anyhow)
- Kitchen equipment not for daily cooking (could be refurbished)
- the rooms are well sized (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and kitchen including living from)
- discover Gozo with bikes is our tip
- Sannat is a nice little town (the bar close to the church is our recommendation for Pizza)
- Spring time at Gozo is colourful, amazing but not the time for swimming
- the property was clean and well maintained
- take your time and visit the cathedral of Xewkija, the church Madonna Ta pinu and so on...
Thank you Donald and Grace for the organisation and the perfect customer care during our vacations.
We loved our stay at the Cassetta Menzja in Sannat. The property was very clean, well equipped and well maintained. Customer service was excellent. We really did appreciate the wifi and the pool. Good car parking is another point to be mentioned. Drive your own car (or rental) in Gozo is an advantage. We can recommend this property to other visitors.
During your stay with us we can provide a wide range of services at the comfort of your property. These include:
* Chef Services - breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Massage by our masseuse and/or masseur
* Photo sessions
* Baby Sitting
* Yoga sessions
For more information contact our rentals representative as booking in advance will avoid disappointment, especially during the high and mid-season.
You can discover the beauty of the unspoiled island of Gozo by choosing one or more of our exterior services. Our aim is to help you experience the Gozitan way of life, including traditional tours away from the busy tourist places at peak times, to ensure maximum independence and hectic free experiences. These include:
* Wine Walking Tours
* Nature Walking Tours
* Gozo Highlights Tour
* Boat Trips around Gozo & the Blue Lagoon
* Fishing Trips
* Try diving (accompanied/unaccompanied dives & certified Diving Courses)
* Private Tours to Malta
For the more adventurous (including professional instructors):
* Abseiling tours
* Kayaking Tours
* Bike Tours
Private Taxis can be organised at all times including nights.