|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
If you are looking for a quiet apartment along the river in Bangkok, then this apartment might be the right one for you.
It has been decorated with taste (a mix of Asian and European elements), and equipped with all you need to spend a comfortable stay.
Essential furniture such as sofa and bed have been carefully selected by the owner so that you truly can relax.
With this apartment, we guarantee you satisfaction:
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking
- Cable TV with all channels
- Weekly maid service (you choose the best time for the maid to come)
- Concierge Service (call anytime you need help - an English-speaking concierge will assist you for your every requests)
Net entrepreneur living between Samui and Bangkok.
Gael Ovide-Etienne purchased this apartment in 2005
It's quiet, yet very close to all main spots in Bangkok. You'll find many of the 5-star hotels located along the river near this residence.
Along the river, amazing views on temples and the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$215|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
It is located in a quiet area, yet with very easy access to the BTS (saphan taksin station) with our FREE private boat (every 30 minutes from 6.30am till 9.30pm):
To River City: 5 minutes
To Saphan taksin (BTS): 8-10 minutes
To Silom (Saladaeng station): 20 minutes
To Siam Paragon: 25 minutes
To Emporium: 35 minutes