This furnished apartment from late 2009 in a former barn offers quality amenities spread over two floors (2nd and last floor). It is ideal for 12 to 14 people, offering 150 m² of liveable space over 2 floors. There is a convivial living kitchen of 50 m² with a fireplace, 5 bedrooms with chalet-style fittings, 3 bathrooms (of which 2 separate), and 2 toilets. The chalet is located 400 m away from the aerial lifts. You have access to Le Grand Domaine, Alpe d'Huez, Vaujany, Oz-en-Oisans, Villard-Reculas, and Auris-en-Oisans. You can also rent another apartment for 4-6 people on the chalet’s first floor; this way, the capacity is of 18 people. Please find more information on our own website!
Details about rooms, sleeping, and bathrooms
- Living room and living kitchen (50 m²) with south-facing balcony
- Bedroom 1: east facing, 16 m² with a 160 x 200-cm bed. A bathroom with washbasin, shower, towel dryer, and washing machine.
- Bedroom 2: east facing, 14 m² with a 140 x 190-cm bed. A bathroom with a washbasin, shower, bathtub, and towel dryer
- Bedroom 3: 19 m², south facing. A 140 x 190-cm bed + an extractable sofa bed (80 x 190 cm) + a south-facing balcony (+ 3 extra 70 x 170-cm mattresses)
- Bedroom 4: north facing, 12 m² with a 140 x 190-cm bed.
- Bedroom 5: east facing, 12 m² with three 80 x 190-cm beds.
- Bathroom with a toilet, washbasin, shower, and towel dryer
Access to the ski area
* On foot: from the chalet, you reach the ski area through the Mont Frais aerial lift, which runs through the valley of the La Villette village. It is located 7 minutes walking away (please, see the access plan our website's homepage: click on the ski area's photo to enlarge and follow the dotted line).
* By car: the aerial lift is located 1 km away; there is free parking space.
* Free shuttle service to Vaujany / the aerial lift (duration: 5 min). Departure from in front of the chalet. The schedule is adapted to gathering times at the ESF ski school and the aerial lift's schedule.
Handing over of the keys and welcoming by Claudine and Alain Pinel.