|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- The apartment is our second home and very well equipped as such !
We live in Grenoble (Frenchg Alps) , but we spend an average of one week of 8 in Paris and so we can verify that the equipment is ok for our next guests.
- Appartement can guest from 1 to 5 people
- Around : you cross Ramey street, and there , right on the other side, you have the uphill stretch called' Rue du Chevalier de la Barre', to the 'Butte Montmartre' and the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur, directly to Place du Tertre, with artists, painters, cheap restaurants, etc .. . On Ramey street you will find all shops, including a wine cellar, Le Barathym (typical french 'bistro' restaurant, cheap) or a sushi restaurant, and shops for fresh vegetables stalls, etc..
- As the photos show, the place is a typical apartment in Montmartre and very romantic, in an 1850s building, (vintage flooring, wooden beams, etc..). Well isolated from the noise (double glazing) and with a good heating system (thermostat, etc.).
The apartment is at 2nd floor (only one level to climb by stairs, no lift) , and of course has its own inside toilets and bathroom . The bedroom has a double bed, and there is a large sofa in the living room that converts into a double bed ; there is also an extra bed for one person on request for a body less than 70Kg body (+20€ )
- Fully furnished including TV / Internet, WIFI, HIFI, DVD player on TV, iron, washing machine and drier, freezer, microwave, toaster, champagne flutes, ... and everything needed to live comfortably 2 to 5 people, etc..
- To move around in Paris, you may choose between the metro (Château Rouge 100m on the L4, then through Rue du Poulet, or Station Barbes 250m on L2 and L4, or the Anvers 400msur to L2), bus (Line 85) 50m, which will take you to the Seine, or a bike station at 100m 'Velib' (bike rental for € 1 per day, followed by ½ hour free stations throughout Paris)
By car: parking in the heart of Paris is rare and expensive (parking meter card for € 30 per day minimum). Parking is available with such a card in the Rue Ramey, but travel by bus and Metro are easy and less expensive. If you come by car, it is advisable to unload your luggage at the foot of the apartment, then go to park in a public car park, 20mn from there
- In the apartment you will find a workbook with a lot of information: Maps of Paris, restaurants, home delivery, lot of DVD and books, etc. . .... And a guest book to record your comments and advice to future guests ...
- Non smoking apartment / No animal
- For organizing a fix time welcome appointment, need to call our local agent in Paris in the morning of the arrival day at the latest (name and telephone number to be provided after reservation confirmation)
- A security deposit of 500€ has to paid upon arrival, by bank cheque. The cheque will be normally destroyed if no issue one month after your departure, but can be send back by mail within 8 weeks if the guest delivers a prepaid envelope when he arrives. If no bank cheque is possible for you, we may accept cash , but a 50€ will be kept for 8weeks as well, then returned by paypal or bank to bank (minus bank fee)
- Name, adress, passeport number and date of issue must be provided for establishing the french legal contract
- Arrivals can happen from 2.00pm to 20.00 from Monday to Saturday
- Departure is before 11h00 am
For a late check-in a supplement will have to be paid to the local agent:
- 20€ for an arrival after 20h or open hours on Sunday
- 40€ for an arrival after 22h
A 3rd bed can be provided with sheets and bath towels for 20€ fix price
Base price is per night, 3 average, 2 minimum is possible,
Any other questions are welcomed
Have a nice stay in Paris
My family and I (two adults, three children) had a lovely two-night stay at this apartment, and we really enjoyed it. The location was perfect for exploring Montmartre. The apartment is small but nicely decorated, and we had everything we needed for our brief stay.
The flat-owner's representative was friendly and responsive to our enqjuries during our stay. The apartment is small but was still able to comfortably accommodate myself and my two daughters, and, for 5 of the days, 2 additional teenaged boys . The kitchen was well- stocked and easy to prepare meals in, though it was a tight squeeze at the table when 5 were sitting down to eat. The shower is very small and didn't always drain well, but the bathroom is otherwise adequate. The WiFi was excellent. The apartment was very clean and the bedding was good.
The neighbourhood is lively and interesting with lots of shops within easy walking distance. Metro stations and the Gare du Nord are an easy walk away, and we also regularly walked to the Seine. The nightlife in the area around the apartment could be noisy, but closing the windows completely shut out all sound.
I recommend this listing.
Schöne Wohnung mit zwei Zimmern und einer offenen Wohnküche, die mit allem ausgestattet ist, was man zum Kochen benötigt. Räume und Mobiliar sind sehr gepflegt und tadellos sauber, die Betreuung durch die Vertretung des Vermieters korrekt und freundlich (sichtlich in Erwartung, dass alles auch gepflegt bleibt). Die Wohnung liegt 5 bzw. 10 Gehminuten von zwei Metro-Stationen entfernt, Einkaufsmöglichkeiten gibt es im Umkreis genügend. Der einzige Nachteil: Freitag- und Samstagabend wird in den Kneipen rundherum gefeiert (während das Haus ruhig ist). Fazit: wir würden die Wohnung jederzeit wieder anmieten.
Great location, quiet apartment with all the amenities we needed. Apartment was clean and very well equipped. Awesome to have a full size stove and a working washing machine / dryer. Easy to get to and from and felt quite safe in area. Although listed as 2 bedroom, it only has 1 bedroom however this was not a problem for our family of 5. Yummy bakery downstairs. Would definitely stay it this charming apartment again.
We spent 3 wonderful days and 3 nights with our kids (12, 9, 9) in Paris. If you are looking for accommodation in Paris, don't hesitate - go for this one! This charming apartment is not big but it has all you need and more: top location, close to the metro station, it's clean, key hand over is easy, super yummy bakery next door, towels and toilet paper were provided and although the street was very animated at night, there was not much noise coming through the closed windows. I saw complaints about the plumbing in the shower. Well, the bathroom was clean and I must say, I've been in expensive hotels in Paris and they had even bigger issues. So I think one can just close an eye on this. One suggestion if I may: it would be nice if hand soap would also be provided. I know you are not obliged to but this is an item one normally doesn't take in the bag when travelling and it would save a trip to the store especially if you arrive late. One more thing - mind your step when you walk from the entrance area into the living room. The wooden floor has a height difference and we painfully hit our toes several times. But we survived and as Louvre was on strike when we were in Paris, we have at least one reason to go back and will for sure book this apartment if available.
Thanks a lot for offering your apartment to us.
This spot was perfect for our family weekend in Paris. We had 5 people total, and with the optional extra bed it was perfect for us.
My wife and I slept comfortably in the bedroom, my daughter and her friend on the pull out couch. The space was cozy and comfortable for visiting, meals, and sleeping.
Convenient walk to the Metro, and the bakery next door was lovely.
Coordination for keys was easy and convenient. Thank you for helping have a wonderful stay!
In the fabulous 'Montmartre' romantic district of Paris : with museums and galleries about old local painters (Picasso, Dali, Modigliani,..), on top of actual instant portraiters at the 'place du Tertre'. Many romantic 'bistrots' (cafés) or restaurants, not expensive. Lot of street artists in front of the 'Sacré Coeur' basilique . All of this directly accesible from the apprtement via the 'Chevalier de la Barre' old strairs street starting in front of the apartment . The Romantic Paris
|Acceuil et Nettoyage||$75|
|Refundable damage deposit||$534|
|si 3eme lit de 80cm||$21|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Le tarif de base est pour 2 nuits min mais dégressif pour plus de jours (par semaine, etc.)
Un forfait de 70€ permet de vous fournir draps et linges repassés
Un 3eme lit peut être mis a disposition avec ses draps, serviettes, etc. pour une personne de 60Kg max, pour 20€total