(Text automatically translated) Stunning view from every corner of the house, complete privacy, immersed in the hot tub on the veranda with chromoterapy, 5 different massage positions with lights and music with built-in remote control for each function in the tub.
- english, french, german, italian
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Incredible 2 bed/2 bath home - amazing location w/ beautiful lake views
This home far exceeded our expectations - I should mention that my husband and I typically stay in nice hotels so are probably pickier than most :). Here is what you need to know:
1. The home is very well-maintained and clean. The low-profile beds were surprisingly comfortable. The home has its own gated parking right at the house, too. We loved using the pool and hot tub after long days of exploring. The air conditioning was also great!
2. The host and manager were helpful - they provided information on the local area and we had fresh fruit and wine waiting for us - very thoughtful.
3. The location is great. Location was very important to us - we wanted to be central to explore all of the towns with ease. This home is in between Tremezzo and Lenno so the ferry access from either town is excellent. Furthermore, it is only a 10 minute walk down to the lake in Lenno.
4. It is important to mention that spectacular, unobstructed views means pretty steep roads -- we only walked back up to the home once. It is very steep so we highly recommend that you have a small or mid-sized automatic car - a car was essential for our stay.
5. My only recommendation would be to see if they can provide more towels for your stay. We had one large towel for each of us and would have liked one for pool/hot tub and one for the shower.
6. The pictures truly do not do its justice. The views from the balcony, hot tub, pool/yard, etc were incredible. We would definitely stay here again.
"Bungalow is very comfort...
"Bungalow is very comfortable, new furniture and kitchen equipment, very nice jacuzzi in the outdoor terrace."
"The house and the surrou...
"The house and the surroundings were even better than you can see from the fotos. Like paradis!
Perfect for kids since you need to exit the front door to enter the pool area (and the front door is locked with a key). Nice and friendly host-family."
Schönes,sauberes Haus mit gigantischem Ausblick
Haben uns ab der ersten Minute im Urlaub gefühlt.
Sehr schönes Haus mit gigantischer Aussicht.
Auch für unseren Vierbeiner war der Garten toll.
Jederzeit wieder......sehr zu empfehlen.
Weit über unseren Erwartungen
Wir hatten auf schöne Herbstferien gehofft und durften einen traumhaften Urlaub erleben. Das Haus, der Garten, die Umgebung... wir haben alles in vollen Zügen genossen. Die Vermieter waren sehr, sehr nett und wir werden sicher wieder kommen.
"Nous sommes partis avec ...
"Nous sommes partis avec notre bébé dans cette location très belle. La vue est magnifique, le jacuzzi très agréable le soir et la villa magnifique est bien située par rapport aux points d''intérêt du Lac de Côme. Je conseille cette location pour un séjour en amoureux ou avec un couple d''amis mais pas pour sejourner avec des enfants en bas âges (sécurité piscine...)"
(Text automatically translated) BY CAR: Motorway exit Como Nord, continue until Cernobbio, Menaggio follow direction for 30km until Azzano of Mezzegra. BY TRAIN: get Como San Giovanni Station and continue with other public transport. BY BUS / COACH: Climb towards Menaggio Como / Colico and continue to the stop Azzano of Mezzegra. BY BOAT: Set sail from Como and get off at the airport of Lenno.
(Text automatically translated) To visit in Tremezzo (1km), Villa Carlotta with botanical park and museum, in Lenno (1km) Villa Balbianello, Lugano / Switzerland (30km), Como (30km), less than two hours for the prestigious St. Moritz and less than an hour to the Valtellina