Relax in this spectacular historic beach house just steps from the water. Unique and still a Central Coast secret, Avila Beach, or ”AB” if you’re local, is always sunny and is pet friendly – like us! Book now and start a new lifestyle making Casa San Miguelito … your new beach home away from home!
This classic (built in 1896), three bedroom, one bathroom charming property is just a little over a block from the beach! Historic with a wide array of beautiful antique furniture, amenities include a stunning claw-foot tub, an authentic Gaffers & Sattler stove, and THE most luxurious queen beds and bedding – to add a touch of comfort and elegance to your escape from the hustle and bustle. While the beach is close, there are many things to do, including a nearby championship golf course, amazing mineral spas, local wine tasting, hiking and biking, the Central Coast Aquarium, the Point San Luis Lighthouse museum and more! Or you can choose to relax and cozy up with a glass of wine and a book in your front courtyard.
Casa San Miguelito is just a few steps from the Avila Beach Pier, and even closer to great restaurants and shopping, indulgent local ice cream, plus yummy wine tasting. On Fridays during the summer, you won't want to miss the Farmer’s Market that includes live bands, local cheese, lavender and pampering products, great tri-tip and fish tacos, and much more! Make Casa San Miguelito your Avila Beach destination for a weekend getaway, a week-long or month-long retreat.
** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RATES ON HOLIDAYS, ATTIC SPACE, EVENTS & PETS:
- Rates & Fees are subject to change due to number of nights, Peak vs. Non-peak dates, number of people with use of the Attic Bedroom, cleaning with 5-6 people, Holiday's, Spring/Winter Break, Central Coast/Cal Poly special events, or inclusion of Pets.
- Our Pet Fee is a per-pet fee and is based on breed, age and weight. It is a fee, rather than a deposit, and therefore, is non-refundable. Pet Fee (less than 26 lbs) $250, (26-50 lbs) / $300 / and (50+ lbs) $350. Under no circumstances are Pet(s) allowed on any of the furnishings including, but not limited to: beds, sofas, chairs, tables, etc. Further, Pet (s) are not allowed, under any circumstances, to climb upon any of the broken concrete terracing, stairs (except to enter the house), or planters. Unauthorized Pets on the premises constitute a breach of the reservation and will will be billed separately and due upon receipt.
- Attic Bedroom: Unsupervised children, any food or drink on or in any part of the stairs and attic bedroom space is allowed.
- Major Holiday Reservations require 4-night minimum at higher Holiday Rate.
- There is an Event Fee (i.e., outside guests on property), depending on the type of event, ranging from $500-$3,500 (depending of month and event).
- Our Cleaning Fee is a fee, and not a deposit, therefore, it is non-refundable and varies depending on the number of guests (2-4) $300 and (5-6) $500.
- CSM only accepts VRBO's Damage Protection, which is also non-refundable (by VRBO), but it covers up to $5000 (see above for more details).