|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The cottage, labeled "Gîtes de France - 3 Ears" is located in a former wine cellar, built in 1929. It is in a quiet atmosphere, and under the eye of velvet horses, you will stay in Camargue. The framework and the benefits this property make it a perfect place for family holidays or friends.
The cottage with a 90m2 area:
- 1 dining room,
- 1 living area with 2 sofas and a TV
- 1 fully equipped kitchen: washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, cooking piano five fires
- 2 bedrooms, one with 1 double bed 140 cm, second bedroom with 2 beds 90cm
- 1 bathroom, walk-in shower
- WC upstairs and ground floor
- 1 garden, barbecue, table tennis, garden furniture and sun
For convenience, you will have a private parking inside the farmhouse.
Un accueil plus que sympathique et un cadre idyllique ! Les prestations sont à la hauteur.
This apartment is located 1 km from the center of Aigues-Mortes. In addition to shops and many restaurants, you can discover the ramparts and the Salins du Midi. For all, the area offers many activities: spa and amusement parks (Grande-Motte and Grau du Roi), beach and water sports (7 km).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 2 2016 - Sep 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$275|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 2 years.|