The cottage is in an old wine cellar, built in 1929. It is therefore in a quiet atmosphere, and under the eye of velvet horses, that you will stay in the Petite Camargue. The setting and benefits of this rental make it a perfect place for family holidays or with friends.
The lodging of a surface of 90m2:
- 1 dining room
- 1 living area with 2 sofas and a TV
- 1 fully equipped kitchen: washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave, five-burner cooking stove
- 2 bedrooms, one with 1 double bed 140 cm, second bedroom with 1 bed e 160 cm.
- 1 shower room, Italian shower
- Separate WC upstairs and on the ground floor
- 1 garden, barbecue, ping-pong table, garden furniture and sunbathing
For convenience, you will have a private parking inside the farmhouse.