About the property
- Apartment1500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 nights
Luxury 3 Bed, 3 Bath Vancouver Downtown Apt Near Stanley Park
Fully Furnished 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom View Condo in the prestigious Coal Harbour area of Downtown Vancouver, minutes from Stanley Park and Robson Street.
* This unique property is over 1,500 sft on 31st floor.
* Amazing views of the ocean, snow capped mountains and city.
* Amenities include a Swimming Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna.
* Fully equipped gym with the latest exercise equipment.
* Offers top quality stainless steel appliances, in suite laundry, hardwood floors.
* Free Secure underground parking for one car, with additional parking available.
* Equipped with two 48 inch LED TVs, 2 Blu Ray Players & Playstation 3.
* Free High Speed Internet.
* Sleeps up to 8 persons in 3 Queen beds and 2 Sleeper sofas.
This beautiful modern stylishly decorated property is located:
* On Georgia Street, close to Shangri La Hotel and Trump Towers.
* 10 minute walk to Stanley Park.
* Close to the dining, shopping and entertainment district.
* 2 Blocks to the Ocean.
* Next to Robson Street, which is famous for shopping and restaurants.
The following attractions are also within walking distance of the property:
1) Stanley Park - 10 minute Walk
2) Canada Place & Olympic Flame: Canadaplace.ca - 15 minute walk
3) Robson Street: 5 minute walk
4) Denman Street: 10 minute Walk
* Please note that this property is rented out for staying purposes only, and cannot be used to host parties or events of any kind.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, Hindi
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Why Alka Agrawal chose Coal Harbour
Fantastic Downtown Location - Sleeps 10!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful home, fabulous views
A comfortable, well-maintained condo with gorgeous views! This is our second time staying here...the views of the harbor and mountains make this so relaxing, and the location is perfect for enjoying Stanley Park and downtown attractions. We love it!
Great location and views
The condo is very clean and well maintained. The views are great!!
Great location, great condo
Great condo for a large family (or two). Location is perfect for sightseeing and access to Stanley Park. Would highly recommend.
View is best feature - then . . .
I have mixed impressions of this property. The view from the condo is beautiful, the condo is in a great location, the owners were pro-active communicators but for the price I expected a clean condo and more amenities.
Cleanliness: biggest issue
- on arrival coffee grounds in the coffee maker from previous guest (?)
-bathroom had urine splashes on the floor
-shower has mold in grout in one bath
-food crumbs on dining table on arrival
- dirty fingerprints on all kitchen cabinets
-hair in baths and on floors
I contacted the owner and they offered to sent the cleaner (again?) but we were unpacked and did not want someone else in the house so we cleaned up ourselves.
-Nice sofas and dinning furniture
-Beds did not have mattress pads--weird and slippery sleeping
-hand soap dispensers in baths & kitchen did not have hand soap in them--we had to fill them with supplies on hand
-no trash can in one bathroom
-The sheets and towels are pretty basic--think Super 8 Hotel
So if the view and getting lots of people in one condo is all you need this one is for you.
If you want clean and some luxury you will be disappointed.
Very comfortable and great location!
This was a very comfortable, very well-equipped condo in a great downtown location with spectacular views. Five of us stayed here for 4 days, on our annual mini law school reunion. Although we had rented a car and took advantage of the garage parking space, we actually ended up walking everywhere in the city, using the car only for a day trip to Whistler and back and forth to the airport. Great central location. The beds were very comfortable and it was great having 3 full baths. The kitchen was also very well outfitted. The views of the city, water, and snow-capped mountains were to die for. The owners were very responsive, and their son checked us in and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We had a great time. I can highly recommend this rental.
Property exactly as listed. Very clean. Views are spectacular and location is ideal for enjoying Coal Harbor and surrounding areas. Owners very accessible and accommodating. Great experience! Look forward to a return visit to Vancouver and this property.