|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Fully Furnished 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom View Condo in the prestigious Coal Harbour area of Downtown Vancouver, minutes from Stanley Park and Robson Street.
* This unique property is over 1,500 sft on 31st floor.
* Amazing views of the ocean, snow capped mountains and city.
* Amenities include a Swimming Pool, Whirlpool and Sauna.
* Fully equipped gym with the latest exercise equipment.
* Offers top quality stainless steel appliances, in suite laundry, hardwood floors.
* Free Secure underground parking for one car, with additional parking available.
* Equipped with two 48 inch LED TVs, 2 Blu Ray Players & Playstation 3.
* Free High Speed Internet.
* Sleeps up to 10 persons in 3 Queen beds and 2 Sleeper sofas.
This beautiful modern stylishly decorated property is located:
* On Georgia Street, close to Shangri La Hotel and Trump Towers.
* 10 minute walk to Stanley Park.
* Close to the dining, shopping and entertainment district.
* 2 Blocks to the Ocean.
* Next to Robson Street, which is famous for shopping and restaurants.
The following attractions are also within walking distance of the property:
1) Stanley Park - 10 minute Walk
2) Canada Place & Olympic Flame: Canadaplace.ca - 15 minute walk
3) Robson Street: 5 minute walk
4) Denman Street: 10 minute Walk
* Please note that this property is rented out for staying purposes only, and cannot be used to host parties or events of any kind.
Fantastic Downtown Location - Sleeps 10!
Our family of seven adults gathered for a Christmas Celebration in Vancouver. This property met all our expectations and needs. Plenty of space for everyone. Even the fold out sofa sleeper was comfortable. We walked everyday because anything you want is close by. No need for a car if you stay in the city. We did go to Whistler one day to visit the Scandinavia Spa... highly recommend taking the time to make the trip. But in Vancouver you can walk and find all you want.....From amazing donuts at Cartems Donuterie (GF also) to sushi on every corner, the waterfront trail, shopping on Robson, and Gas Town; plus Restaurants galore. The views from the unit are unobstructed from the living room, for the most part because of a park and low building across the street. The three bedrooms are nice size and closets for luggage. Each one also has a great view. The amenities are nice and the front desk was helpful in navigating the building....... we did bring them donuts and share Christmas dessert :) Alka was easy to work with during our planning time and responsive to emails. Ali was our host while in Vancouver; he was great from our introduction and available as needed to answer questions during our stay. They have great property, and excellent team management. If we return to Vancouver this is the place!!
You will be pleasantly surprised at the premier location of this unit. No need for a car, walking to restaurants, shopping and markets excellent and the view from 31 floors up is breathtaking.
You can get an accurate feel for the unit itself and the great area surrounding it through previous reviews. I want to concentrate on how attentive and responsive our hosts were. We had the extremely unfortunate experience of having a different owner cancel on us the day before our arrival in Vancouver. What a stressful situation after months of planning! Thankfully we were able to reach the owners of this unit and they moved heaven and earth to get the contract, payment, etc. dealt with. There were a few details that required communication during our stay and they were great to work with.
We spent Labour Day weekend in Vancouver with our adult children. This condo was clean, well supplied, and situated in a great part of town. The neighborhood was very safe, close to a market, liquor store, and great restaurants.
My wife and I made our way over to the tourist center, just a few blocks away, and lined up our tours for the week. We actually walked to Granville Island and back, with a few stops for food and beer along the way.
The condo has parking but we never rented a car. We walked and enjoyed the city.
Vancouver was beautiful, the condo was equally beautiful and comfortable, and its location was perfect. The harbour and its amenities were just minutes away. What a life!
We celebrated my wife's birthday in Vancouver during the weekend of the Celebration of Light. The condo was fantastic in every way possible. The location is unbeatable when it comes to proximity to Robson, Stanley Park, all the transportation to getting around. The unit itself and its views were amazing to say the least, most especially at nighttime. My relatives were stunned when they checked into the unit and found everything was in order, clean and very comfortable.
My party of 10 had an amazing stay here for the weekend! It was perfect for us. We were worried it would be a tight squeeze for all of us, but there was plenty of room. The 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 2 large sofa beds were great for all of us. The location is great! Walking distance to everything around. Fully stocked place from coffee, tea, sugar, ice, kitchen cutlery and dishes, to plenty of towels, face cloths, toilet paper and paper towls. The condo has amazing views of Coal Harbour and Stanley Park. Check in and check out was a breeze. I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone! Thank you to the owners who made my first VRBO booking a great experience!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$153 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$763|
Please note that our rates are in US Dollars as follows:
1) Winter/Spring - Oct to April: USD600 per night, USD3,600 per week and USD10,800 per month
2) Summer - May to Sept: USD700 per night and USD4,200 per week.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.