|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The Turquoise coast stands out not only in Turkey but in all of the Mediterranean. The coastline is stunning and undeveloped. The sea is clean, clear and offers some of the best swimming in the Mediterranean. The fertile soil and uninterrupted sunshine provide excellent local produce, making for excellent, freshly prepared and inexpensive cuisine. This is also the area where the Lycians prospered in ancient times. Ruins and historical sites, many still left au naturel, are dotted all over the area.
- Nearest airport is Antalya (transfer time= 2-2.5hrs)
- Transfers and/or car hire can be organised by owner
- try www.auto-europe.co.uk for excellent deals on car hire
- Do a day boat trip exploring the "sunken city" and enjoying some of the best swimming in the Med
- Do a Gulet yacht cruise...you'll love it!
- Visit ancient Myra and St. Nicholas church(pre-cursor to Santa Claus), only 10mins away
- PLEASE CLICK ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 22 2016 - Mar 17 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$189|
Owner not present on location