Buddy's Creekside Bungalow is the cozy of the coziest! Beautifully decorated and nestled in the Chattahoochee National Forest area you'll enjoy the solitude that you only get from creekside living. Barnes Creek is right at your doorstep and can be enjoyed on the screened-in porch, relaxing in the hot tub, or sitting in the swing in the side yard overlooking the creek. You are also right in the heart of one of North Georgia's finest hiking and biking trails, the Pinhotti and Bear Creek. So whether you've come for a relaxing getaway or for some adventure, Buddy's is sure to please.
Buddy's is only 11 miles from historic Fort Mountain State Park where swimming, hiking, and horseback riding all await you. You are 10 miles from downtown Ellijay where unique shopping and dining are a pleasure and the shops of Blue Ridge are only 25 minutes away!
Buddy's Creekside Bungalow is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin that sleeps up to four (4) people
* King bedroom on MAIN level with 32" flat screen TV
* Queen bedroom on UPPER level with 37" flat screen TV
* Full bathroom on MAIN level tub/shower combo
* Full bathroom on UPPER level walk-in shower
* Living room has wood burning fireplace (starter firewood provided Oct 1-Mar 31), 42" flat screen, DVD, TV(Dish Network)
* Fully equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, crock pot, turkey roaster, waffle maker, griddle, toaster oven, gas stove & oven
* Reading Room
* Game Room with Pool Table, board games, and card games
* Attached 2 car garage for indoor parking
* Hot Tub
* Gas Grill
* Fire pit with seating (firewood not provided)
* Mostly paved roads to this cabin - Easy Access
* Dog Friendly - Dog beds, water and food bowls provided
All of our cabin rentals are fully furnished and include a minimum of the following unless otherwise stated in the listing:
Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans.
Linens for each bed, 2-bath towels, 1-hand towel, 1-wash cloth per person listed on guest list, dresser or closet for clothing storage, central heat & air, washer/dryer, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable or satellite TV, internet, telephone for local calls and propane grill.
In addition we provide a complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1- roll paper towels, 4- kitchen garbage bags, 1- hand soap for each bath and kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 2 loads.
Many of our cabins include more than this basic list of inventory items.
The only items you'll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Required Fees $180 (Cleaning, Processing & Damage Insurance)
12% lodging tax added to all reservations
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE CABIN ARE E-MAILED TO YOU 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IF YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH YOUR GUEST LIST.