|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our beautiful, Presidential, FOUR-BEDROOM, THREE-BATHROOM, luxury home is located at the gated community of Emerald Island Resort, surrounded by lush Florida vegetation, is the one of the latest full-facility resort in the Disney area. The winding, palm-lined road that leads to the impressive entry to the resort gives a taste of what is inside.
Our home has been very tastefully decorated by a professional interior designer with the visitor's comfort in mind. The open family and kitchen areas are great for the group's planning of the days activities to unwinding in the evenings after a full day at the parks. The separate spacious living room provides a getaway from the kids to watch a movie, enjoy a great book, or just kick back and relax. The 'southern-facing pool with raised spa and waterfalls' and extended deck really lets you unwind while enjoying a spectacular sunset and enjoying your favorite beverage. Enjoy a walk around the resort and take in the atmosphere of the islands. Simply stated, there is no better way to enjoy a totally great vacation experience.
Emerald Island Resort is located less than three miles from Disney, and has a heated pool and spa, video game room, volleyball court, kids' play area, nature trail, and a tiki bar for relaxing and enjoying friends. There is a fitness room and sauna. Gathering room for meetings and a cyber cafe with INTERNET ACCESS. Concierge service for tickets, dinner reservations and shows, shuttle service to the attractions, and a host of other treats for you. Please visit this virtual clip for a complete tour of the resort.
We offer you the perks and luxury of a five-star hotel combined with the benefits of the comforts of home at the prestigious Emerald Island Resort! This is the closest resort community to Walt Disney World's four theme parks.
Master Bedroom Suite One:
* En suite bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet, 27-inch TV, and DVD
* Bed linens and towels provided, cable TV, alarm clock, and hairdryer
* Sliding patio doors leading to pool and spa deck area
* Master bathroom with large, walk-in shower
Master Bedroom Suite Two:
* En suite bedroom with queen-size bed and walk-in closet
* Bed linens and towels provided, cable TV, and hairdryer
* Master bathroom with separate bath-shower
Two Twin Bedrooms:
* Two colorful twin beds
* Bed linens and towels
* Fully-equipped (all cooking utensils, crockery, etc. including toaster and coffee maker provided)
* Service bar that seats four
* Dishwasher, microwave, full-size refrigerator/freezer (including ice maker)
* Oven, dishwasher, waste disposal
* Full entertainment system, including 40-inch cable TV, VCR, DVD player, and movies for the whole family to enjoy, and stereo system
* Sliding glass doors that open to the pool and spa
* Queen-size sleeper sofabed
* Fully furnished living room with 40-inch cable TV, VCR, and DVD player so some of you party may want some private room or just watch another movie
Pool-Spa and Patio Area:
* Fully-screened (SOUTHERN FACING), custom built, heated pool, (40-foot by 26-foot) deck, with raised spa-Jacuzzi (with removable safety barrier), underwater light, and separate heating controls
* Patio area with gas barbecue grill (patio furniture provided)
* Pool towels
NO Smoking allowed.
Our home is located only three miles to the main entrance to Disney and a 10 minute ride to the other major parks. There are many entertainment venues in close proximity to our home. Being located on in Emerald Island Resort has many perks it self including nature trails, tennis courts, large club house pool, tiki bar and very well maintained grounds around the resort.
This is a beautiful home with every amenity you will need on vacation. It is clean, spacious and fun! We enjoyed staying at the house with the pool, spa and community tennis almost as much as going to the parks. Working with the owners was easy and they were very helpful. Anyone would love staying in this home!
I'm so glad to choose that house it's nice place and confortable, thanks let me and my family enjoyed.
The home was very clean and nicely appointed. The location was prefect for a family wedding at WDW and of course to go to the parks. Nice pool and spa area. Would stay here again.
We rented the house to get out three children their spouses and their children together to visit the attractions at Disney World and Sea World. The pool was a hit and all three grandchildren were totally waterlogged when we left. A great place, well taken care of and near all of the major attractions.
What a great house and location. This house is everything listed and more. Very clean and well maintained and only five minutes from the Disney parking lot. The owners were easy to work and communicate with. We had 5 adults and one child we had plenty of space for all ... the pool and hot tub was also great to have at the end of a long day at the parks, I can't say enough about Frank , renting from him was a dream. Thanks for helping making this a wonder vacation for my grandson's first trip to Disney. I hope to return and rent this house again.
Very clean with plenty of room. Everything in working order. Pool and patio area comfortable. Might suggest more landscaping on sides of screen enclosure for privacy.
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
HOLIDAY RATES ARE $170.00 PER NITE CHRISTMAS WEEK, NEW YEARS WEEK, EASTER, THANKSGIVING.