|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Situated above the beautiful Oneloa Bay, Villa 2915 is located in Maui’s premier Kapalua Resort, and provides spectacular ocean views. This two-level townhouse has been fully remodeled to reflect Hawaiian island living at its best. The living room, dining area, kitchen, and a full bath with shower are located on the lower level. The kitchen features granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances including refrigerator with in-door filtered water, and built-in microwave. The bedroom has a king-size bed and overlooks the ocean. The upstairs also features a private lanai. The full master bath has two separate vanities, a deep soaking tub and shower, and plentiful closet space. There are flat-screen cable TVs both in the living room and bedroom. The downstairs TV console has a Blu-Ray DVD player which is optimized for Netflix subscribers, and there is wireless internet service throughout. Logitech speakers are connected to both the TV and there is an iPod/iPhone plug inside the TV cabinet.
The unit is located just steps from one of two swimming pools available exclusively for guests of Ridge Villas. The swimming pool area also features two Weber grills available for guest use. Villa 2915 also features complimentary shuttle service throughout the Kapalua Resort.
Activities at Kapalua Resort are abundant and include:
- Two world-class golf courses, The Plantation Course and The Bay Course. The Plantation Course is the home of the PGA Tour Hyundai Tournament of Champions, and is currently ranked #1 in Hawaii and #20 in America's Top 100 Public Golf Courses by Golf Digest. Kapalua Golf Academy is state-of-the-art and ranked as a Top 25 Golf School by Golf Magazine. Managed by Troon Golf
- Kapalua Tennis Garden - Ranked #18 worldwide by Tennis Resorts Onlin and in the Top 50 Tennis Resorts in North America by Tennis Magazine, the Kapalua Tennis Garden offers 10 plexipave courts, professional instruction and fully-equipped pro shop. Managed by Troon Golf
- Beaches - Award-winning Kapalua Bay Beach is located just an eight-minute walk from the villa. Oneloa Bay Beach and D.T. Fleming Beach are also a short walk away. Honolua Bay is just a short drive away. All beaches offer world-class snorkeling and marine life
- Whale-watching - From November until April, humpback whales come to Maui to breach their young, and whale sightings from the villa are plentiful
- Hiking - The Kapalua Trail System offers numerous hiking and walking trails throughout the Kapalua Resort, from along the coastline to mountainside
- Sunset-watching - Kapalua offers gorgeous sunsets, and the only decision to be made is which viewing spot is best, including the view from our lanai
- Restaurants - Kapalua Resort features 12 restaurants with award-winning cuisine from some of Hawaii’s top chefs
We have just returned home after spending over a month at this villa and we miss it already. It was our home away from home and we loved it. The views of the ocean are spectacular from almost every window. The villa has been beautifully remodeled. The view from the bedroom upstairs is amazing. Whether upstairs or downstairs, we could easily see large numbers of whales breaching on a regular basis.
We have been staying at the Kapalua Villas for over 30 years. In the past we have been staying at the Bay Villas but the Ridge is now our favorite location to stay.
Can't say enough good things about this villa, you won't be disappointed, that's for sure.
My husband and I have rented 8 different Kapalua villas and have been at the Bay, Golf and now the Ridge Villas.
This is by far our favorite villa and it is well priced for the high grade amenities and improvements. Some of the villas can be very run down and directly in the sun/ hot---this villa is also well positioned to watch the whales jump and walk 10 minutes to the main Kapalua Beach.
Gentle breezes do come through the villa to cool the afternoons off...this unit is also easy to access from the main road and no golf mower noise early in the morning!!!
This is an ideal spot, the owners are very nice and the unit extremely comfortable.
We had an absolutely fantastic stay here, with the villa delivering everything that was promised. The villa had breathtaking views over the ocean and offered a relaxing, comfortable vacation. Everything was made easy for us on our arrival, and the Sisters really looked after us on departure as we had an evening flight but could still enjoy a full last day. I cannot recommend this villa enough; the location is ideal, the villa is fabulous, there's a reasonable choice of bars and restaurants close by, a beautiful beach, and one of the best golf courses in the world.
Best bits - comfortable bed with amazing 90 degree sea views, very well equipped kitchen, comfortable seating. Everything you need to make it feel like a home from home.
Worst bit - having to leave the beach at the end of a relaxing day, and having to walk back up the hill from Kapalua Bay Beach. If that's as bad as it gets, that's one amazing vacation!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 15 2016 - Jan 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Checks or major credit cards are accepted. When the booking is confirmed, payment arrangements will be made with our local management company.
Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charge of two nights rate plus taxes.
Rates and minimum stays are subject to change at any time.
State of Hawaii General Excise Tax (GET) and Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) Number: W40760527-01