For a family of 4 to 5 people, on the ground floor of a chalet - completely independent apartment with private garden not overlooked, private entrance, private parking & large wooden terrace of 25m2.
It feels even better than at home!
In the center of the village: once parked, you do not touch the car anymore.
All the shops are at your doorstep.
In winter, shuttle A runs every 20 minutes - and in the summer your children are in the heart of the village - 100m from the entertainment and the pedestrian square, and from the recreation area:
* Aquacime (sauna steam room pisicne fitness center with heated outdoor pool in winter)
* Track pump track, skate park, tree climbing (summer)
* Mont Favy room for the choirs of France
In the center but really quiet (50m from the ski bus and 5 minutes from the slopes), luxury apartment renovated.
65 m2 with garden and terrace South and West.
Renovated with quality equipment, the apartment is equipped as if you were at home, for skiers and non-skiers ...
Possibility to rent a heated locker from the cable car and ski lessons (meeting point ski lessons of the ESI).
* Living room with flat screen and open kitchen to make pancakes and cakes - Oven - Dish washer - Washing machine - Espresso machine (dolce gusto) - Plates vitro
* 1 bedroom with 1 double bed,
* 1 children's room with bunk beds
* Wooden bathroom with shower 120 * 80 and double washbasin
* Separate WC
* Outdoor parking
* Wood terrace
No animals. No smoking.
Possibility to rent the floor (whole chalet = 12/14 people including children)
4th ski area connected skis at the foot of France, the Grand Massif (265 km of psites) is surrounded by grandiose landscapes. Culminating at 2500 m above sea level, is located at the foot of Mont Blanc. Skiers of all levels will find optimal conditions for a successful ski vacation in. The huge Grand Massif, located in a large natural amphitheater, comes from the meeting of five ski areas in the resorts of Flaine, Les Carroz d'Araches, Samoëns, Morillon and Sixt Fer-à-Cheval. The slopes of the Grand Massif network thus spans the entire mountain region North of the Mont Blanc.