A spacious gîte for 12 with pool, patio and garden in a peaceful tiny village near Belvès in Dordogne. On the top of a hill it has magnificent views over the surrounding valleys, fields and woods, It is a typical perigordian barn of 250m², part of an 18th century group of buildings recently and carefully restored by their owners who live in another completely separate part. Wheelchair friendly.
On the ground floor :
- 70m² living/dining area with fireplace TV, HI-FI system books and games, wifi internet connection;
- fully equipped kitchen
- wheelchair friendly bedroom and ensuite wet room
- patio of 75m² facing south protected from the sun by sun sails, barbecue
1500m² private garden
- a utility rtoom with a second refrigerator and more shelf space and storage of outside games equipment.
On the first floor 4 large bedrooms with ensuite showers :
- 1 bedroom with a king size 160x200cm bed and ensuite shower-room and separate WC
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and a bunkbed for two with ensuite shower-room and separate WC
- 1 bedroom with double bed 140x200cm and ensuite shower-room with WC which is shared with
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- 1 utility room with washing machine, iron, ironing board etc..
The property is just twenty minutes from Sarlat and five from the Dordogne river and is perfectly situated for visiting the many sites, chateaux, museums caves and bastide towns that make the “ Black Perigord” such a fascinating and beautiful area.
The owners, Garry and Marie-Pierre, live nearby and are available , if wanted, to give advice on local activities, shopping facilities, visits to wineries, restaurants, local markets etc.
For visitors with babies a cot, high chair, playpen, bath can be supplied free of charge and for persons with reduced mobility a wheelchair, and a three wheel Rollator walking aid are available