About the property
- Apartment753 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Large flat,full optional, TV sat, PC whit internet ADSL and the telephone for call free of charge all fixed numbers in the following countries:Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgio, Canada (mobile numbers included), Cina (mobile numbers included), Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (mobile numbers included), Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Singapore (mobile numbers included), Spain, United States (mobile numbers included), Sweden, Switzerland and Hungary, the apartment is located only 100 meters from metro station. Vatican Museums and St. Peter's are just two stops away. Downtown can be reached in ten minutes by bus or underground.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 5, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing Location and very spacious apartment
We were very impressed with our stay at Vatican Apartments. The apartment is very comfortable, clean and well equipped. We felt close enough to do our sight seeing but far enough away to get away from the rush of the city centre. The metro and the bus are very close and convenient. Maurizio and his wife were extremely warm and welcoming and so willing to make sure our stay in Rome was a good one. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Rome.
Hi Nicole and husband,
thanks for your nice feedback. We always do our best for our guests. It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay. Arrivederci!
Anna e Maurizio
We stayed for 4 nights, and loved it. Maurizio and his wife met us at the apartment with a welcome package, and walked us through everything there. He is extremely well organized. He not only provided plenty of information when we arrived, but also in advance via email.
The apartment was very roomy, comfortable and equip. It is located in a residential area outside of central Rome so we could get a feel of local life. It is also very close to the bus and Metro so getting around was very easy and convenient.
We would highly recommend Maurizio and his apartment, and would definitely stay there again!
Great host and locations, thanks for looking after us Maurizio
Thank you for your words, I hope to see you again.
"L'apartament es molt net...
"L'apartament es molt net i complet,els propietaris molt amables,l'únic inconvenient es qu'esta lluny del centre i s'ha d'utilitzar el metro ( 17 minuts) o el nitbus".
"Pour notre appartement t...
"Pour notre appartement tout était parfait"
"Très bel appartement bie...
"Très bel appartement bien équipé et avec goût, superbe terrasse, le calme et la verdure mais dans Rome même... Très bon accueil également et bonne organisation. Restaurants & Gelaterie très sympas à proximité et bonne désserte par les bus & métros. parfait!"
From/To Fiumicino (“Leonardo da Vinci”) Airport
You have several options:
1. TRAIN and METRO – You can take the “Leonardo Express” shuttle train from the Airport to Termini Station. It leaves the airport every thirty minutes from 6:37 am to 11:37 pm, the journey time is 35 minutes and the ticket is 11,00 €. From Termini Station please follow the indication below.
2. PRIVATE TRANSFER – I have done an agreement with a company that will provide you with private transfer (with driver waiting for you at the arrival terminal with your name on a sign) at the following rates: 1 to 4 persons (including luggage) 45€; 5 to 6 persons (including luggage) 55 €. Same rates applies for return travel. If you want I can reserve the transfer for you, you will pay directly at the driver.
From/To Ciampino Airport
1. BUS and METRO – You can take a TERRAVISION bus at Ciampino that will bring you at Termini Station in about 40 minutes; from Termini Station please follow indication below. The price is 8,00 € for a single ticket and 13,50 € for a return one; tickets can be bought at the arrival terminal.
2. PRIVATE TRANSFER – Same arrangement as from Fiumicino.
From/To Termini Station
Once inside Termini Station, follow indication for “LINEA A” and the red M. Take a train going to BATTISTINI direction and get off at BALDO DEGLI UBALDI station.
.Within walking distance you can reach: bars, restaurants, pizzerias, fruit market, supermarkets, a pharmacy, MC Donald’s, several bancomat and a garage.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Noi c’ incontreremo nell’appartamento dove Le consegnerò le chiavi ; il giorno della partenza c’ incontreremo nuovamente nell’appartamento dove ritirerò le chiavi