Romantic and cozy apartment, recently renovated, in a palace of the XVII Century, situated in the heart of one of the most distinguished district of Venice (Cannaregio).
In a very quiet and well served area, with numerous restaurants, bars and shops.
Comfortably furnished and fully equipped with everything you need (WIFI, TV, etc.). Consists of:
- Spacious double bedroom,
- Large living room with a comfortable and large double sofa bed,
- Large kitchen, well equipped and recently reorganized
- New and comfortable bathroom with bath/shower.
The apartment has central heating, hot water in the kitchen and bathroom. There is no air conditioning, but the apartment is well ventilated and has very thick walls so it's pretty cool even in summer.
The bedroom and the living room have respectively one and two large windows on the facade of the building towards the south, that give much light in the environment.
During your stay you can easily contact us for any need (we live upstairs in the same building).
In the case might be of interest to you, we can plan a tour to the islands of the lagoon in our motor or sail boat.
- Max 10 minutes walk to the main tourists and cultural attractions,
- 3 minutes walk from to the vaporetto stop on the Grand Canal (Station: Ca 'd' Oro)
- 8-minute walk to the ALILAGUNA Boat Service Stop from the Marco Polo Venice Airport.