Historical Palace in a quiet and live area of the historical center of Venice.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Check-in time has to be agreed. Delay on agreed time has an additional cost of 20€/h.
- Check-in later than 11pm additional cost of 30€ Check-in later than 01 am not admitted
- Check-out time to be agreed at check in. Standard check-out within 11 am Possibility to leave luggages longer (to be agreed)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Venice is about its people.
We stayed in this wonderful property during the recent disastrous floods. The owners Filippo and Silvia were magnificent, they rescued us well in advanced placed in fabulous rooms upstairs, kept of property safe and kept us well informed and got us back in as quickly as possible. w
We began our holiday as visitors and left as friends.
Peter and Ize.
Great location to visit Venice
Apartment large, comfortable and elegantly maintained
We ate at restaurants on same street, good food/value. Local market close by. We would buy breakfast food the evening before and have leisure mornings. I would recommend this location and manager.
Great place! Great hosts! Will definitely return here if we come back to Venice! Ciao!
We had a wonderful time in Venice, and this apartment was perfect! It is located near a main tourist street (Strada Nova), but far enough away to have a neighborhood (Cannaregio) feel. Lots of amenities are near by. The hosts are gracious and very helpful. It is a great choice.
Great location - Great Host
We have stayed previously in Venezia and we really appreciated the neighborhood feel of this location. It was great to be able to walk to St. Marks and the other tourist locations and then "retreat" to a neighborhood for the evening. The convenience to the vaporetto was wonderful. We we able to take trips to multiple islands and it was a very easy airport transfer. The apartment is as described and my wife and I really enjoyed our stay.
Filippo is a wonderful host who graciously walked us through the apartment to explain everything as well as provide recommendations on restaurants and activities in the neighborhood.
Easy to reach:
- From Venice Marco Polo Airport with ALILAGUNA BOAT SERVICE in 35 min.
- From Venice Santa Lucia Train Station within 15 minutes walk (or boat)
- From Piazzale Roma Car / Bus Park within 20 minutes walk (or boat)
The area is full of tpical restaurants and bars.
SuperMarket and fresh fruits, vegetables and fishes market nearby.
Enjoy the beauty of the city.
- english, french, spanish, italian