Enjoy a spectacular view of the Shenandoah River and the Massanutten mountains from the brick patio or the new wooden deck. The large great room has an open ceiling is furnished with a queen size sofa bed and matching love seat surrounding a beautiful wood burning stone fireplace and a small dining area with a view of the river. A fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee maker allow for 'dining in'. A small full bath with a shower & tub completes this perfect vacation spot. The pathway to the river is quite an adventure with the wooden foot-bridge and stairway that takes you to the river’s edge for swimming, fishing or just dipping your toes. This cabin does not have direct boat access from the property, but there is a public boat landing 2 miles from the cabin.
Cozy cabin is located on a gated private gravel driveway which is 7 miles from Front Royal, VA. The cabin is three miles from the Shenandoah State Park and five miles from the northern entrance of the Skyline Drive of the Shenandoah National Park. Many of our guests enjoy local hiking, fishing, canoeing, and mountain biking and wine tasting at one of the thirty wineries within 30 miles of the cabin.
Your home away from home – The perfect retreat!
• Firewood provided from Sept 1 to April 1
• Week rentals can not be Saturday to Saturday
• Three night minimum for following holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
• Two night minimum for all other stays
• Please note, outside camping is not allowed without written approval from the property manager
• Maximum number of overnight guests on the property is 4 people.