|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Do you visit Milan for short periods (training course, University, fair, turism, etc,) and you like a easier and cheaper accommodation then the hotel?
It’s available a flat (with one bedroom, lounge, bath, fully working kitchen) fully furnished (TV, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioner) and very near to the underground.
In the bedroom there are 2 singles beds or 1 double bed, in the living there is a double real bed and a large sofa with two single beds.
The flat is in Milan next to the underground station of the red line. You can reach downtown directly in 15 minutes by subway with no line change. Also the fair is in the same line.
Why choose our flat?
1)We've been working since February 2005 with flat renting and we got over 60 renter testimonial (it’s the maximum if you check flats in Milan) in our website (wwww.homelidays.com/location44523).
2) We’re the oldest offer in the website in Milan: the number 44523 is the lowest, that means the other offers start working after us.
3) We live near the flat and that means we are able to give support in few minutes if you need something
4) We also have two assistant ladies that provide support for cleaning or other issues.
5) We have 3 flats very near each other, so if you're a group we can host you in 2/3 flats so you can stay close and with higher privacy
6) we offer an “all inclusive” service with no hidden cost like caution (no required), cost for renting linen&towels, cost for final cleaning, cost for hot water. We only ask for electricity in summer when people use the air conditioning
Nico's apartment was a good beginning point for our travels in Milan. Although it is a 15 minute train ride to city center, the train station is at the street corner, and it is a direct ride to the Duomo and City Center. Although we had five people, the apartment is best for 4. The ground floor apartment, cable TV, internet and air conditioning was a plus.
From the start Nico answered all our questions promptly and once we arrived he was in constant communications with us to make sure all was well and if there was anything he could have done to assist. Because of some phone problems with our international phone, Nico even contacted a taxi for our departure for the airport.
In short, this property is recommended for families who will use it as a base to explore all that Milan offers and also to schedule some side trips to Lake Como, etc.
We had a great time! Apartments are very good, excellent location, nice area, very convenient service for the formula "all inclusive". When we are in Milan next time know exactly what will stop only at there!
"We enjoyed this apartment as the first apartment and the ninth and final apartment on our 3 month Italian family holiday (all accommodation booked through Homelidays). The owners Nico & Cinzia are very organised and helpful, and provide a welcome pack of information on arrival. The apartment is extremely clean and organised, and well equipped with all appliances (clothes washer&drier, dishwasher) and consumables such as dishwashing liquid, shampoo's etc. A high chair and cot was available for our 1 year old baby. For families also note there is a nice public childrens playground just around the corner, which was very convenient. In the cold weather in April the central heating was excellent, although note on our second stay in warm June there is no airconditioning - just fans available. The apartment is on the outskirts of Milan, however is only 50 metres from the Metro station (note stairs only), so very easy to get around. A big Coop supermarket is not far away for shopping. Due to city location the area is very busy with traffic, so if windows are open for cooling in summer, it can be quite noisy. We would highly recommend the apartment to others, particularly in the cooler months."
"The Apartment was everything we needed for our short stay in Milan. Nico and Cinzia were so friendly and helpful and we even had food waiting for us when we arrived.The apartment was immaculate I might add. I would defintely recommend this apartment if you need to get to Rho as the red line metro is right on your doorstep. And it was easy to get into the centre too."
Near the flat you can find:
1) Commercial center: you should not miss the Bicocca Village, a large place with Cinemas, Pub, Bowling, different places to eat and drink, gym, Slot machines, etc.
2) Movie Theatre: inside the BicoccaVillage you can find the biggest cinemas of the North Italy with 18 differente theathres.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Tariffe scontate in relazione alla durata, Tariffe in funzione del numero di persone, Caparra richiesta alla prenotazione, Consegna delle chiavi da parte del Proprietario non presente in locorietario
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.