|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
==INQUIRE FOR OUR LAST MINUTE SPECIALS =
YOUR UPSCALE SUITE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- master bedroom - closed off with a sliding door, with 2 Queen size beds
- full kitchen - stocked for light cooking
- entertainment area with a 42'' Flat Screen Smart TV
- a small private lanai (balcony) that stare directly into the ocean below
- in-suite washer & dryer
- full size refrigerator (with ice & water dispenser)
- Bosch dishwasher
- computer desk/work station with free high speed WIFI internet access
- central A/C system allowing different temperatures in the living room & the bedroom
- Complementary telephone is provided for all calls to 50 U.S. States and Canada
STAYING IN OUR SUITE VS. A HOTEL ROOM
- 2 times the size of a hotel room
- 2 times less expensive than a hotel room
- 2 times the number of guests can stay (max 4 guests)
- 2 couples can stay together
- 2 times cheaper than a hotel parking
- Perfect for a family of 4
- Comes with a full kitchen vs. no kitchen in a hotel room
LIMITATIONS OF THIS CONDO COMPLEX:
- no pool - but voted the best beach in America 2014 is just 2-minute walk away
- no lobby - this is a private condo suite, no check-in required.
- no hotel concierge/luggage services - this is a private condo
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchen, countertops, porcelain floors were exclusively designed, crafted & imported.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the South Pacific's sparkling blue waters from every room.
- Waikiki Beach and Lagoon is 2-minute walk through the Ilikai private access to the beach.
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping & dinning are in your front yard, the beach is steps away in your back yard.
- What you see is what you get. It doesnt get any better!
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu's Island Wide Bus System has stops 1 building away.
- Parking is available thru the Ilikai Marina for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Enterprise & National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car & Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, & SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- GROUND FLOOR OF ILIKAI MARINA (SAME BUILDING) - Red Lobster, Outback Steak
- GROUND FLOOR OF ILIKAI MARINA (SAME BUILDING) - ChartHouse Seafood+Beef, Harbour Pizza
- 1 BUILDING EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto's (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- 1 BUILDING EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- 2 BUILDINGS EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - TOP OF ILIKAI - Sorento's Italian Restaurant
- 2 BUILDINGS EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Cinnamon's Restaurant, Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe
- 3 BUILDINGS EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonald's, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper's Sports Bar & Grill
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI MARINA - Kobe Japanese Steak, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Rest
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI MARINA - ABC Convenient Store, Hawaiian Quilts, Ahsley's Hawaiian Fashion
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI MARINA - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Makino Buffet, Chai's Asian Fusion
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 minutes walk to the west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 10 minutes walk to the east, for a world-class major brand shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
Please send an E-mail with your Desired Dates and the Total Number in your Party; including all children.
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED:
This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning to party, do not book this suite, as guests will be evicted.
Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
The SAFETY & PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
VOTED NO. 1 BEST BEACH IN AMERICA 2014 is a 2-minute walk away. This is a family dream home and we would like to share it with the Spirit of Aloha.
Life's a beach. Condo is right on the water. Ilikai Marina is situated on a prime oceanfront strip of Waikiki Beach, which was once the playground of the Hawaiian Royalties.
This direct ocean front suite allows you to sit back and view the sail boats, the surfers. Watch the Friday night fireworks right at the comfort of your home. Shop & Dine on the ground floor. Play & swim are steps away.
This is the second time at the Ilikai Marina and it was awesome again. The location was great, the view was the bomb and the condo was stocked with everything we needed. The mirror walls made it great if traveling with girls. Instant makeup mirrors for them. They even gave us chocolate macadamia, water and greeted us with fresh lei's. We will definitely come back again and again.
This is a top notch apartment in a fantastic location. Walking distance from Waikiki and Ala Moana shopping mall.
The property managers for this apartment are an absolute pleasure to deal with, prompt in responding to all questions, booking and returning security deposit.
Comfortably sleeps 4 people, although we only had 3.
Includes bonus primo view of the Friday night fireworks.
We would definitely stay here again.
I must say, I was a little nervous about the accommodations. Worried for nothing. The unit was absolutely fabulous!!! Ron and Robin make sure you are set up for a carefree stay. The amenities the unit provided met our needs and then some. No pool, no worry. We were provided with pool passes for the adjoining hotel which was nice when we did not feel like going to the nearby beaches. The location is an absolute plus. We will definitely look to stay here again on our next visit and have been telling all of our friends this is where they need to stay, look nowhere else. From start to finish was all a smooth transaction. My family really enjoyed our stay.
We absolutely love the condo. From the time we met Robyn everything has been perfect. Great condo, location, views everything we hoped for. Mahalo for your great service.
What a find was this Condo! Very professional management from booking, arrival to departure. Any request was responded to quickly including the refund on the Condo.
We absolutely loved the unit...beautiful, with immaculate presentation. Close to shopping, beach, with gorgeous views. A good time was had by all and we wouldn't hesitate to rebook when we return to your wonderful island.
From all of us ... Mahalo Ron and Robyn
The condo was everything we expected and more, it looked exactly like the photos and the view was pretty spectacular! Really close to the beach, big shopping centre and the main strip. Thank you Ron and Robyn for making our stay run so smoothly. Mahalo and we'll see you again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Card Fee||$250 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Check-Out Cleaning Fee||$160 + Tax|
Standard Check-In Time 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Holiday Rates Apply (Different than the Standard Rate)
Christmas Holiday Week - 7 Nights Minimum at $495/Night
New Year's Holiday Week - 7 Nights Minimum at $495/Night
Standard Rate is only good for 7 nights stay. Rate may be different for less than 7 nights stay.
Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
Hawaii Tax ID #W40621790-01