This large spacious 2 bedroom condo is offering a special booking offers:
----- Book 6 Nights & the 7th Night is FREE! -----
THE KNOLLS RESORT IS NOT Allowing FIRE PLACES CAN NOT BE USED AT THIS TIME!
This condo is located at the Knolls featuring Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Indoor/Outdoor Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Playground, and much more. The condo was recently remodeled and is eye popping! It is spacious and has a lakefront view from the living room, deck, and both bedrooms. The 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo looks spectacular with its new wood flooring across the living room/dining area, and both bedrooms. The kitchen and laundry room, plus the both bathrooms have new tile flooring. Additional features include:
• First bedroom has king-sized bed, flat screen TV/DVD, bath off bedroom, and lake front view
• Second bedroom features 2 queen-sized beds, flat screen TV/DVD, computer desk/cabinet, private bath off bedroom, and private balcony w/lake front view
• Living room featuring leather couch & love seat, comfortable recliner, flat screen TV, and wood-burning fireplace
• Private deck off living room with propane gas grill and comfortable table/swivel chairs to enjoy the relaxing lake front view
• Full-sized kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and service for 6 (including dishes, utensils, and glassware), pots/pans, and much more
• Dining area w/beautiful table & chairs, seating for 4, expandable to 8
• Laundry room w/full-sized washer & dryer
• Additional conveniences of this unit include cable TV, WiFi internet; linens/towels provided (bring your own beach towels), ironing board & iron
• Easily accessible with only 1 flight of steps from the parking lot
• Boat slip available at minimum fee
The resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, basketball court, playground, swim dock, fitness room and fishing dock. Boat trailer parking is free. A convenient, gradual, sloped boat ramp is available on the resort property.
This unit is 935 and is located off KK near Tan-Tar-A, minutes from Premium Outlet stores, wide variety of restaurants, wineries, outstanding golf courses, miniature golf, Big Surf water park, lots of family fun entertainment, relaxing getaway locations, and entertaining night life all await you at the lake.
Recommended for families (kid-friendly), and those 25 years of age or older
12 Area Golf courses in the area. We welcome golfers, 3 courses within 5 miles.
Great place to stay while fishing many lake tournaments we offer a 10 X 24 boat slip for rent with your stay for a fee of $15.00 per day.
2 miles to Tan - Tara's indoor water park open to the public year-round and horse back riding.