Just a few minutes from BYU, Riverwoods, UVU and University Mall… but, you’ll feel like you’re at a mountain retreat! This Provo home is situated amongst aspens in a quiet neighborhood - high on the mountain bench. Provo's majestic mountains are literally just over the back fence. Come share the views & fresh air with deer, quail and other wildlife.
Check your schedule and book your stay today. (Our home comfortably accommodates up to 8....for you and your family or friends to share.)
The main level of this beautifully updated home features:
- Master suite w/ en suite bathroom (remodeled - featuring a Euro-look and walk-in shower) and valley/city views. Ultra-comfortable Serta king-size bed
- Bedroom #2 (featuring a queen bed and garden/mountain views)
- Bedroom #3 (featuring two twin beds and garden/mountain views)
- Hall bathroom (adjacent to BR's 2 & 3). Remodeled, featuring a tub/shower.
- Fully updated kitchen with adjoining breakfast area (w/ 40” flat-panel TV and satellite/cable). Access the rear deck and yard from here.
- Relaxing living room with cozy, gas-log fireplace and aspens that shimmer in the breeze outside the picture windows. City/valley views.
- Formal Dining Room opens into the Living Room. Relaxing views of the trees, city and valley.
Downstairs you will find:
- Bedroom #4 (queen bed) and another full bath (featuring a walk-in shower and jacuzzi tub).
- Family Room with reclining sofa and 55” flat-panel TV, DISH Network & DVD player...and Foosball.
- spacious laundry room
The backyard features a spacious deck with available seating for 8. There is a gas grill and - depending on the season - fresh veggies in the garden. Peaceful setting with views of the spectacular mountains over the back fence.
*** CONTACT OWNER FOR SPECIAL RATES ON LONGER STAYS ***
* The Town of Provo specifies that this property cannot be rented more than once in a 30-day period.