|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This beautiful, three bedroom oceanfront suite is located just on the edge of Tofino overlooking picturesque Tofino Harbor and Clayoquot Sound. A short stroll to Tonquin Beach. Restaurants, galleries and tour operators are all within easy walking distance. Or take a short five minute drive to spectacular Chesterman Beach.
Vista Hermosa Captain's Quarters is Family Friendly and sleeps six people comfortably and eight including the living room sofe bed. Pets are welcome to well-behaved and groomed dog.
Features of the Captain's Quarters
- Expansive 180 degree ocean view
- Oceanfront deck off living room with patio furniture, BBQ
- Second deck off kitchen with private hot tub for 6
- 2 full bathrooms, towels, toiletries
- TV, Cable, WiFi Internet, Telephone (free long distance in North America)
- Open dining/living room with gas fireplace
- Large sofa bed and love seat
- Hand-crafted cedar dining set for 6
- Master bedroom with ocean view and queen bed
- Second bedroom with Queen bed
- Third bedroom with bunk-beds
- Good quality linen and duvets
- Well stocked kitchen, fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher
- Microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- All dish-ware, cookware, utensils, cutlery, glassware
- Pet Friendly, 1 well groomed and well behaved dog
- Pet fee added to reservation
- Parking for 3 cars
- Sleeps 8 guests comfortably
Tofino is such a special place in the world, were are fortunate to call it home.
Rosa and Eric Jensen purchased this house in 2013
Four of us spent a very comfortable long weekend at Vista Hermosa in March 2016. The view of the harbour from the deck (and the dining room area, living room and one bedroom) are stunning. The beds were comfortable, the bedrooms spacious and the kitchen was well equipped. Walking distance to everything. We enjoyed the hot tub on the deck (with a minor concern about the cover leaking styrofoam beads). All in all, a pleasant stay.
Our family stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. It was our 15th spring/reading break in Tofino and we've usually stayed on Chesterman Beach but we loved being a short walk to town and especially loved the view. The kitchen is well stocked, house was very clean...we'd definitely stay there again. (loved the coffee and chocolate that greeted us)
The beaches around Tofino are like no other in the world. The scenery and the beauty can not be compared anywhere in the world. This is a special place that we are fortunate to call home.
|Pet Fee||$8 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$225|
Notice of cancellation must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposits refunded for cancellation received 30 days or more in advance of scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 30 days of scheduled arrival date, a refund of deposit is provided only when ALL secured dates are rebooked. Minimum 30 days notice is required for date or suite changes
A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation. A 3% non-refundable Processing Fee will be added to the deposit. Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and will be automatically processed using the credit card on file. If you prefer to use a different card for final payment, or if current credit card expires before final payment due date, please contact us with your new