When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
• 936 square feet of living space Condo, on 2nd floor with balcony
• On-site management, 1 underground parking and 1 outdoor guest parking, and elevator
• Open concept living, dining room and fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom equipped with 1 queen bed, 1 night table, 1 drawer with mirror, 1 desk, walk-in closet
• 2nd bedroom with 1 single bed, 1 night table, 1 desk, and walk-in closet
• Sofa bed in the living room, private bathroom for each bedroom, and in suite laundry and storage room
It's a decent unit and the owner seems like a really good guy. He was responsive, flexible to meet for the keys and didn't bother us (with some vrbos you feel like a kid with a parent constantly checking on you). Anyway, the unit was clean and functional. It has two bathrooms, which is actually a big selling feature if having higher numbers. Being close to the university it is definitely not an executive suite. A few bad points were no street parking, the unit smelled a bit stale and there was a $100 cleaning fee when comparable units charge $25-30.
Great location, close to public transit , directly across street from McMahon stadium, all amenities available , parking spot a bit of a problem , a very small car only .
Apartment was spacious,stocked, clean and comfortable.Had wifi , cable and secured parking. Balcony facing Mc Mahon Stadium. One block from University. Beautiful neighborhood. Restaurants,shops and C-train close by. Owner was pleasant and accommodating.Enjoyed our stay.
Overall property is as per the description, very easy access to the Trans Canada Highway, other main roads, bus stops, and a short walk to the train station. We also used the heated/undercover garage which was very handy. However on arrival there were some issues with the cleanliness of the property (mostly kitchen items) and some things not working. After some to and fro with the owner these issues were resolved and we enjoyed our stay (2 week in Dec 2015).The owners did do a good job to resolve our issues and always replied quickly and professionally. The apartment also had excellent Wifi/Cable TV, and the owners allowed us to borrow one of their bikes.
The property was a short walk to the University of Calgary and had all of the necessary amenities to facilitate a long-term stay while attending events at the University.
University of Calgary, Downtown Calgary, Heritage Park, Stampede, Zoo.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$227|
Maximum occupancy is 6 unless written approval is obtained by the owner. This is a NO SMOKING property, if found smoking, the Renter will forfeit the refundable deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.