|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Capture spectacular sunrises, seasonal fireworks, and everything in between via the unobstructed panoramic water and town views from the large, first- and second-floor windows, brick patio, grassy yard, and second-floor balcony of this brand-new, 3700-square-foot, cape-style home. This salt pond, waterfront home is located in a quiet neighborhood, and sleeps 14 to 16 people.
It features three bedrooms and two-and-one-half baths on the first floor, which surround a large great room with gas fireplace, and an adjoining open kitchen.
One large dormer bedroom with own bath, a fifth bedroom and two large dormer activity rooms with another full bath on the second floor. There are hardwood floors throughout. The second floor activity rooms features full water views, pool table, entertainment area with large TV, DVD, and VCR, high-speed Internet access, wet bar, and balcony.
* Master suite - stunning, 425-square-foot, main floor suite features sitting area with waterfront window views, private French door access to backyard patio, and 160-square-foot bath with a Jacuzzi tub, large shower, dual sinks, and separate commode. Brand-new, twin, extra-large beds convertible to single, king-size bed or split for two-bed set up.
* Second master bedroom/bath wing - 24x28 above attached, oversized, two-car garage (perfect privacy for in laws/teenagers). Brand-new, twin, extra-large beds convertible to single, king-size bed or split for two-bed set up.
* Two more bedrooms share a full bath on the first floor. One bedroom has brand-new twin, extra-large beds convertible to single king-size bed or split for two-bed set up. One bedroom has two brand-new trundle beds (equals four twin beds).
* Fifth bedroom on second floor with one queen and two twin beds.
* Five bedrooms, four baths, plus one half bath.
* Sleeps 14, or 16 with pull-out sofa on second floor; PLUS even more room for air mattresses/sleeping bags.
* Central air conditioning/heat.
* Full-size washer and dryer.
* Fully-stocked kitchen with flatware, dishes, glasses, pots and pans, and large lobster pot, large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, gas oven/stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, bar counter with four bar stools.
* Large dining room table seats up to 14.
* On salt-water pond.
* Backyard waterfront patio with furniture, barbecue grill.
* Outdoor shower.
* Attached, oversize, two-car garage. Driveway with additional parking area.
* Mooring for up to 25-foot boat and dock applied for. Pond accesses open ocean.
* Close/convenient to downtown area shops and restaurants, Harding Beach, bike paths.
We stayed here June 16-20 and it had an incredible time! There is so much space, and everything was in good condition. Linens and towels were delivered within our first few hours of checking in, and included extra sets just in case we needed them. There was some minimal wear and tear to the house and we needed to clean a few things upon arrival, but nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing to drop our review down to four stars. The owner was very easy to work with and accommodating to our needs. She was attentive and responsive throughout all of the planning. The house is huge, the landscaping is gorgeous, and the view is perfection. The yard space is awesome and great for outdoor games. The house has plenty of space with multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, and hangout space. There are two full master suites with king beds and private bathrooms. Multiple twin beds and trundles for extra space. Two sitting areas, and lots of seats around the dining table. We had a large family staying in the house, and we never once felt on top of one another. We had additional family members come over on one of the days and the space was ideal. Everyone could hang out together, or slip away for some quiet time. The house has everything you need to feel at home. Big kitchen, lots of windows, and an open feel. One room upstairs doesn't have A/C, but opening windows to create a cross breeze helped tremendously. Parking space for the home is ample - just don't block the street as two other homes share the private drive. I don't think we could have chosen a better place for our Chatham vacation! We will always remember our time spent here and look back on it fondly. :)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 13 2016 - Oct 1 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|