Studio of 32 m2, covered balcony sheltered from all eyes, exposed S-E sunny all the day with exceptional view on the villages of the valley and Massif du Mont-Blanc.
Ideal location for relaxing family, hikers and athletes in unspoiled nature, for the pleasure of a walk of the most picturesque with always Mont Blanc in the background.
Near the village center of Saint-Gervais without enduring the nuisance, 10 minutes walk from shops, restaurants, aquatic center (hammam, aqua-gym, solarium, cafeteria), ice rink, rental shops, library, and a few minutes by car (free parking 200 places).
On the first floor of a 3-storey chalet of a prestigious residence of several Canadian chalets in the highs of Saint-Gervais, located on the finish track at the Bettex / Mont d'Arbois gondola lift, this studio will seduce you with its privileged situation in the Residence.
Description: nice, bright apartment
and functional with living space (TV, sofa bed comfortable 2 pers.) kitchen (electric hob, oven mixed microwave, refrigerator, griddle, service raclette, toaster, self-cooker) and for the tranquility of parents the corner independent cabin of 9 m2 (bunk beds, drawer bed, desk with shelves and foldable worktop, wardrobe) will be of great use for children.
Non smoking apartment. Electric heating
Sheets and pillowcases not provided.
Bathroom-wc, bath-shower, cupboard, hair dryer, convector dryer with booster function.
Direct access by car and under cover to deposit the luggage at the door of the apartment.
Private covered parking available to holidaymakers.
Summer heated pool (July-August)
Rate shown for 4 pers. charges included except for the household. Booking contract and 25% deposit.
The whole family has the choice between relaxation, party or adventure.
The bathing or the calm, the pure air of the mountains are in total harmony with the grandiose cliché of Mont-Blanc permanently under your eyes in all your visits and excursions.
Dozens of lifts open in summer:
Contemplators, hikers and mountain bikers, climb to the top of Mont d'Arbois to combine easy mountain and quiet descent.
To each his mountain, 180 km of marked trails to discover with family or professionals.
Swimming or calm, pure mountain air are in total harmony with the magnificent snapshot of Mt Blanc constantly before your eyes in all your visits and hikes.
Hikes are many from the residence (contemplative or cultural excursions, hiking or trekking gourmet "mountain donkeys" for children).
The land is vast beyond Mont Blanc to Le Prarion, Mont d'Arbois or Mont-Joly which is aptly named. The footbridge Bionnassay raises you to the highest peaks to breathe the scent of the altitude, to contemplate the eternal snow.
- Gourmet hike and easy circuit (without difficulty for children) from Grand'Montaz from Les Communailles with stop at the mountain restaurant (panoramic view of the Mont Blanc Massif, the Aiguille du Midi, the valleys of St -Gervais and Sallanches, the Needles of Varans, the Aravis).
- Historical and cultural hike:
From the small village of Champel, overlooking the Val Montjoie, you will discover the history of mountaineering along the route marked by signs telling the story of the pioneers and first conquerors of Mont Blanc.
The Baroque trail, its chapels and oratories run through the valley between Saint-Gervais, Saint-Nicolas de Véroce and Contamines-Montjoie.
- Floral, contemplative and panoramic hike:
Mont-Joly (2525m), the plateau of Assy, the neck of Voza, the Gorges de Diosaz, the Desert de Platé, the Prarion (facing the 1969m apartment) opens a 360 ° view of the Swiss Alps and Italian, the Aravis.
- the outdoor base of PASSY (lake, fishing, sailing, picnic, barbecue available, swimming).
- Lakes of 3 islets (ballad, fishing, waterfall)
- Green Lake in Plaine-Joux (starting paragliders accompanied flight).
- Villages of COMBLOUX and CORDON, Mont Blanc balconies.
- Saint Nicolas de Véroce jewel of Baroque.
- Cascade Road Bérard Vallorcine.
- Six-Horseshoe (preserved nature in the land of waterfalls).
- Nature reserve and animal park MERLET aux Houches, spectacular taste of marmots).
- Mont-Saxonnex, far from the bustle of the crowd 15 minutes from Cluses, overlooking the Arve valley (hiking, lake, restaurants).
- the famous "Bains du Mont-Blanc" 34 ° C open-air circuit at the Fayet Thermal Park, revitalizing course, punctuated by hydro-massage treatments.
The adventure trail "offers its collection of thrills, zip line, waterfall, bridge of the monkeys.
Also the park is the refuge of freshness of all lovers of clean air (restaurant for adults, games and initiation to climbing for children.
Backpack and picnic for the day:
- The Col du Tricot offers an exceptional view of the glaciers of Miage and Bionnassay.
- the Mont-truc (1811m), the Col du Bonhomme or the JOVET lake (marmots, wildflowers) accessible from Contamines-Montjoie.
- Lac Blanc from Argentière
- The Tour glacier and the Vallorcine valley.
The Dish Desert.
- the lake and the Pointe de PORMENAZ (1945m) in an exceptional setting, lee Aravis and FIZ will be a permanent backdrop during the ascent. Refreshing break and swim before the descent.
Allow a full day, good walkers.
- The Green Valley.
- The valley of Giffre, the Gorge of Tines (Samouens direction) fountains, wash-houses ...
- The famous circus Six Fer à Cheval and many waterfalls including that of Rouget.
- The Col de la Colombière from Cluses (great tour by the REST, return by Grand-Bornand, Aravis)
- The TMB tramway of Mt-Blanc, legendary cog train, pretext for multiple escapades, takes you to Bellevue, near the impressive Bionnassay glacier and Eagle's Nest terminus and departure of the Royal way for mountaineers experts .
Rainy weather, happy routes:
- Municipal Water Center (several pools, paddling pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, cafeteria)
- Castle Rubins Sallanches (cultural center of the mountain nature).
- Climbing room in the pile right bank of the Pont Neuf
bypass of St-Gervais center.
- Casino Saint-Gervais, bowling, cinema "Mont Blanc Sallanches.
- Wellness areas: SPA Arbois-Bettex (heated pool, jaccusi, sauna all in the shelter or open air weather permitting).
- The Thermes du Fayet and its benefits are one of the indestructible facets to leave the head emptied and the body toned (runs revitalizing punctuated hydro-massage care, misting, jets toning).
Mountain biking: the Saint-Gervais trails allow you to ride in peace and discover exceptional landscapes. Most courses are accessible via the lift to enjoy with less effort mountain bike descents on the area "Evasion Mont Blanc" or on the slopes of the Prarion. Respect the fencing pastures.
Bungee jumping from Pont Neuf in Saint-Gervais
- Le Galeta, Sérac, Ferme de Cupel, Ferme de Domancy, the Auberge "la pointe du Midi" in Mont-Saxonnex.
Download my book Mobile home (HomeAway app-store) on your tablet or smarphone.
Each confirmed reservation, vacationers receive an invitation to consult this book which includes all the practical information of the rental (description, routes, recommendations, wifi, excursions, local events, webcam, tours, wellness relaxing, swimming, fishing , sports, activities according to seasons, etc ...)
- the networks "free-wifi", "saintgervais - public wifi" are accessible inside the apartment with user ID)
- secure and limited WiFi access "GRETS" to the lodge (Chalet 1). The place is not intended to accommodate children's games.
- Others ISP orange, SFR 3 / 4G (on tablet, smarphone equipped SIM card).