Beautiful villa located 70 km south of Paris, on the edge of the forest of Fontainebleau.
This vast and bright house will offer you everything you need for your comfort and tranquility.
The living room is double and has a central fireplace.
The two bathrooms are well appointed, one of them has a large round bathtub with jacuzzi.
The cuisine is American guy with all necessary appliances (dishwasher, oven etc ..)
The rooms are spacious and warm (carpets and wall hangings)
Outside the park, very flowery, is huge with rocks encountered in the forest of Fontainebleau.
Part of the park is sloping and allow you to isolate yourself more.
The pool is heated from April to mid-October or later if conditions are good, measuring 5m x 10m and has a depth of up to 2. 75m.
Tennis is brand new.
Nearby, there Milly-la-drill a very pretty little town which has many shops and Malesberbes with 2 supermarkets.
• Golf, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, tennis, rock climbing, ... in the nearby villages
• Leisure Centre of Buthiers 8 km (tree climbing all year, outdoor pool, bike hire, rock climbing, many leisure)
• Hikes from and Malesherbes Buthiers
• Golf Augerville 10 km
• Milly Forest 15 minutes: the house of Jean Cocteau, the Cyclops Nikki de Saint-Phalle, the National Conservatory Plant, the Chapel Saint-Blaise decorated by Jean Cocteau, accrocbranches park
• Pithiviers 15 minutes: Transportation Museum, archaeological site.
• Fontainebleau 30 minutes: its castle, the historic town, shops
• Departmental Domain Méréville 20 km
• Leisure center Etampes 20 km (tree climbing, ice skating, sledding all seasons, ...)