It is with pleasure that I welcome you to our cottage of character.
Located in the countryside, our rental will prompt you to idleness. Upon your arrival, you will be lulled by the song of cicadas. And who knows, maybe you'll see a squirrel on the adjoining branches of the wood.
Behind the private wrought iron gate, you will discover the garden and terrace that are reserved for you.
Deckchairs and wrought iron bed will give you the arms for a well deserved rest after your trip.
Decorated in style and equipped with all the conveniences, you benefit from a bedding of which your back will be satisfied.
You can prepare your meals inside or taste the pleasure of outdoor barbecue with food brought from Provencal markets.
You can enjoy the pool in peace and let yourself be lulled by the soft murmur of its small fountain.
Your children can stretch out on the playground while you indulge in the joys of local sport: petanque or badminton. The equipment is at your disposal.
For your naps and reading sessions, you can choose between deckchair, wrought iron bed or hammock.
You can walk on the surrounding paths and enjoy the views of Mont Ventoux, the Dentelles de Montmirail or the village of Mazan. Discover our beautiful countryside, surrounded by vineyards, on foot, by bike or on horseback.
Enjoy a nice sunset while strolling.
Let yourself be seduced by the stalls of our local producers on Saturday morning in the village center: seasonal fruits and vegetables, goat cheeses, honey, olive oil, AOC Ventoux wines ...
Visit the region on foot, by bike, on horseback, by canoe or even by balloon sky
Stroll the Provencal markets where local producers deliver their wealth. Our favorites, Bédoin and Vaison la Romaine.
Ideally located in the heart of Vaucluse, you can roam the surroundings and discover our 'treasures'. Whether you are dreaming of a cultural, sporting or relaxing holiday, the region will deliver its wonders:
- Avignon, with the palace of the popes, the famous Avignon bridge and its festival in July
- Mont Ventoux, our bald giant who delight cyclists
- Isle sur la Sorgue, its famous village of antique shops and junk shops, its wheels at dawn
- hilltop villages like Venasque, Le Barroux, Brantes....
- Vaison la Romaine, and its Roman remains, but also its dance festival in summer
- Sault, which enchants you during the lavender festival
- the gorge of the Nesque, where freshness surprises us in summer
- the ochres of Roussillon or Rustrel
- the Lubéron nearby with its farandole of villages, Oppède-le-Vieux, Ménerbes, Gordes, Lourmarin...
- Sénanque Abbey and its flamboyant lavender gardens
- The Baux de Provence, its castle, its career of light
- The Dentelles de Montmirail, the cellars of Gigondas, its hiking and famous climbing places
... and many others....