About the property
- Villa1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Perfect for couples and families. A1 location, unbeatable amenities, beautiful.
St Andrews Common is centrally located in Palmetto Dunes Resort, home to the finest resort on HHI. Surrounded by live oaks and tranquil lagoons, just steps from a wonderful pool, this villa is the perfect getaway for a incredible vacation. Enjoy the beach, or kayaking in the resort's lagoons, biking the trails, or walking along the beautifully landscaped paths. Palmetto Dunes has it all - world class golf and tennis, miles of private, white sand beaches, great shopping, and some of the finest restaurants on the Island. Whatever your fancy, this villa is the perfect location for your Hilton Head Island stay.
Fully renovated and beautifully decorated, the villa features an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings. The comfortable living area is perfect for family time, yet the villa's size provides separate areas for quiet retreat, reading, or conversation. A fully equipped kitchen allow for most any meal preparation, and a Weber gas grill on the patio is the prefect great addition for cooking steaks or some of the abundant local seafood. There's a six person table for formal dining, or three bar seats for breakfast, lunch, or snacks. French doors from the living area or master bedroom open onto the villa's room patio, perfect for friendly chats, morning coffee, or afternoon libations.
Here’s The Layout:
• Living Room – You’ll enjoy 2 comfortable sofas, in addition to 2 comfortable chairs, and a large Flat Screen LED HDTV. High cathedral ceilings and large windows bathe the villa in natural light, and beautiful views of the island's lush semi-tropical foliage. Living room opens onto the patio thru French-doors.
• Kitchen – Fully complimented kitchen with ample space to prepare either a small breakfast or a large dinner for all. The bar area is perfect for eating, drinking or visiting with the cook.
• Dining Room – Large table with seating for 6. A large window offers peaceful views, natural light and the occasional glimpse of the local deer that wander the resort.
• Master Suite – plush but firm king bed, large closet, and a sitting area next to French doors overlooking the patio. This bedroom has its own Flat Screen, LED HDTV and en suite bathroom.
• Huge Loft – Accessible by a spiral staircase, this bedroom is furnished with a queen, twin bed and twin trundle, Flat Screen LED HDTV and a large closet. This is the perfect retreat for the children or second adult couple, and includes its own large, private bathroom. This very large loft has 14 ft ceilings and lots of natural light.
• Laundry-room with full size clothes washer/dryer, iron and board inside the condo for your convenience.
• Patio – Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, this patio is both covered and open so that it is useable in sunny as well as rainy weather. With seating for all guests, this is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
Here Are The Extras:
• Walkable/ridable resort, seldom is a car needed, so park it for the week. Or use Palmetto Dunes' complimentary shuttle service for destination within the resort. *The shuttle runs from the spring thru the fall seasons.
• Three 18-hole golf courses
• 20+ tennis courts, pickleball also available
• Three miles of private beach
• Shelter Cove shopping, dining, and entertainment
• 50+ miles of bike trails
• 11 miles of lagoons
• Hilton Head Health Spa - the premier weight loss and health retreat in the nation for over 35 years
• Private beach club and pavilion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities
• General store walking distance from the villa, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Hilton Head Outfitters - bicycle, kayak, canoe, beach and vacation rentals on site
• Dozens of restaurants with the resort, and over 200 fine dining/casual restaurants nearby, as well as miniature golf, museums, shopping, and historical tours.
• Or just relax at the beautiful pool, steps from the villa. Plenty of shade for the fair, and a large sun deck for sun worshippers.
• Our St. Andrews Common villa gives you access to all the Palmetto Dunes/Shelter Cove Resort has to offer and a discount for many of the resort's activities.
• The villa is professionally cleaned, inspected and then given a final check to make sure everything you need is there. The villa is smoke-free and pet-free to insure the unit’s freshness and cleanliness.
If you don't find available dates for St Andrews Common, please check our other listings.
Our family has provided accommodations here on Hilton Head Island since 2012, here at St Andrews Common and a second in the Treetops development in South Forest Beach (vrbo.com/871084).
Note: Weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday; Check in time is 4pm and Check out time is 10am. Shorter term rentals available in the off-season, as well as monthly rentals.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Nall Gearheard
We visited Hilton Head several years ago and just fell in love with the area and atmosphere. There are no high rises on the island, so it is less crowded, relaxed, very family friendly. Perfect for a bike ride or walk, play on the beach, kayak in the lagoons, or hang out and just be a family. Very casual and relaxing - perfect place to forget the hustle and bustle of the city.
Nall Gearheard purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Nall Gearheard chose Shelter Cove
Saint Andrews Commons the hidden gem of Palmetto Dunes, very spacious, immaculately landscaped, and very roomy. A wonderful villa in an incredible resort offering so many activities for every member of the family. St. Andrews is a wonderful, quiet development, that is eternally green. St Andrews features a gorgeous pool & sundeck that overlook the Fazio golf course and a gentle fountain. The villa is centrally located so all the resort amenities close at hand. Just a lovely, relaxing atmosphere overall.
What makes this Villa unique
Villa's location and ambience couldn't be better, thanks to my talented and tasteful wife. Very private, spacious accommodations and grounds, the villa is centrally located to all the resort's activities - you won't want to leave and literally don't have to - everything you want or need is inside the resort. The patio is a great place to relax after a long day at the beach. Live oaks shade the pool in the afternoons, keeping the water cool in the summer, perfect for afternoon dips. Just a great vacation spot, restful, quiet, perfect place for being with loved ones.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This was just as it's pictured beautiful. Owners were so nice to work with. Anything you needed was tended to right away. You had all the comforts of home at your fingertips. The villa was well supplied with anything you would need. Great stay. I would return here anytime and would recommend this spot to anyone.
Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our villa. We're so glad that you enjoyed your time on our beautiful island and also your stay at our villa. We are always happy to hear about the experiences of our guests during their stay and we certainly look forward to your return.
Great location, Great condo
Palmetto Dunes is a great location for a stay in Hilton Head, tons of restaurants, shopping and the beach. This condo is located in St Andrews Common (near the front) the pool is super close and really nice. There was the Dunes Buggy to supply transportation to and from the beach, which made things really easy. The beds were comfortable with lot's of pillows, there was plenty of room for our family with everything you could need in the kitchen. The TVs were nice with lot's of channels available on the cable system and the couches were comfortable plus board games were available and a Toy Story 3 puzzle, which our daughter loved. Bonus there were beach chairs to use. We enjoyed our stay and plan to be back.
So pleased you enjoyed your stay. You unlocked the secrets of our villa - it is perfectly located, quiet, spacious, the grounds are expansive and beautifully maintained, and the pool is just steps away. Everything is so convenient. Glad your daughter liked the puzzle, my daughter's favorite movie. Really a pleasure hosting your family. If ever you return, we would love to have you stay with us again. Save travels.
We will definitely be back
This was our first trip to HHI and we will definitely be back for more. The condo was well maintained and looked just like the photos. The new bike rental service they offer was very convenient and the owners were very quick to respond to all my many questions. We loved it so much that we're getting ready to book next years visit.
We're so glad that you had such a memorable stay for your first visit to Hilton Head Island. The bike service is new for us, so we're glad to know it worked well. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Five Stars from this Family of Five
We had an amazing stay this week. The condo itself was very clean, beautifully decorated and the layout was great for our family of five. The kitchen (and the rest of the place) was well stocked with everything we could need. Proximity to the pool was nice and the short drive to the beach worked out great for us. Palmetto Dunes itself was a beautiful place to be, with its own conveniences for those who stay there. I highly recommend to anyone that is struggling with the decision on where to stay on the Island!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience during your vacation on Hilton Head Island. We're so happy to know that you found the villa to be comfortable and an enjoyable place to stay. We hope the five of you will return again in the future.
Villa in the Trees
Just returned from our second stay at St. Andrews Commons and the villa was even lovelier than we had remembered.
The surroundings are lush and green and the condo itself is decorated in muted, peaceful tones. The kitchen is newly renovated and fully stocked with utensils. The furnishings are comfortable and inviting.
Beach access at the Disney Beach House is convenient and pleasant.
The owners are helpful and responsive.
This is a beautiful, peaceful place to unwind!
We're so happy that you enjoyed your second stay at our villa and that you had a great time on Hilton Head Island. It seems that you made very good use of your time and we appreciate that you shared your experience with others who want to know more about the area. We hope to see you again next time you return for another vacation.
Spacious. Everything we could have needed
Everything was exactly what needed. Great place!!
Very glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you will come back. Pleasure having you stay with us.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
A signed rental agreement is required to confirm your reservation. Please review the rental agreement prior to requesting a reservation. Summer Vacation weeks are Saturday 4:00 P.M. to Saturday 10:00 A.M. only. Snowbird rates are available, please call to inquire.