|Space||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Indoor-Outdoor Living At It's Best! This incredible home wraps around the pool courtyard; nearly every room opens onto the pool, and many rooms have private patios as well. At almost 2200 sq ft and well situated on a 0.5 acre view lot, this property comfortably accommodates up to 8 overnight guests.
- Newly designed rooms with stylish furnishings. Open floor plan with comfortable modern seating, fire-glass fire place, new 55inch SmartTV, DVD, and whole house DVR.
- 4 bedrooms (3 with King beds, 1 with 2 Twins which can be joined into a 4th King).
Comfortable mattresses, premium organic or high thread count linens, choice of down or alternative pillows.
-Each bedroom features new 40inch SmartTVs. Top of the Line Programming Package includes HBO, SHO, Starz, TMC, Cinemax, Sports, Logo, IFC, as well as letting you surf the web and log into your streaming accounts (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
- 3 bathrooms (2 with showers, 1 with shower over bath). Biodegradable soap, quality organic bath gel/shampoo.
- Large Courtyard Pool, optionally heated for your enjoyment. Fun, color LED lights that will entertain you each night. Ample lounge chairs, pool towels, floats, noodles
- Soak away your cares in the new above-ground, 5 person Spa with mini waterfall and color LED lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, Ninja blender, automatic coffee maker, french press, Chemex drip carafe, bean grinder, toaster, dual waffle maker, locally roasted organic coffee beans, organic spices, etc. Everything your home chef needs to easily prepare meals and serve them with style.
- Choose between Elegant Indoor and Casual Outdoor Dining areas, each seats 8 to 10
- Large, Barbecue Grill, skewers, tool set. Of course, it runs on "in-line natural gas" so you will never run out of propane at an inopportune time.
- Separate Office/Laundry Room with front loading washer/dryer and biodegradable soap
- Stay connected with our reliable High Speed Wireless Internet, and there's even a printer to print boarding passes, maps, and the occasional work email
- Large property features ample sun & shade, with many different places to hang out so large groups will never feel crowded.
- Lovely Mountain View from many rooms and the large, sunny backyard.
- 'Completely' furnished to us means it includes just about anything you might wish to have there. Yoga mats - check; dog bowls - check; cedar planks for perfect grilled salmon - check; both glass and acrylic margarita glasses - check; organic spices - check. Get the idea? Feel free to ask for a full inventory list.
- Carport for 2 cars and ample off-street parking for 4 more.
- Monitored alarm system.
Our neighborhood (Cathedral City Cove) is a quiet, interesting place known for great views of both the valley and mountains, it's wind-free microclimate, and artsy neighbors. Central to all major points in the desert, yet only a stones throw from Palm Springs - well, it's actually about 1 mile to South PS and just 7 miles to the downtown PS strip. Less than a mile to Trader Joe's, a movie multiplex, and great restaurant options like Bonta, Trilussa and La Tablita. 19 miles to Coachella Music Festival.
Thanks for considering staying at "Hacienda Moderne"!
You must be 25 or older to rent. All Guests must agree to abide by all Vacation Rental Ordinances, especially quiet hours at night and no music outside.
Default pricing is based on occupancy of 6 or less. $35 per person, per night Additional Guest Fee for the 7th and 8th guest. (taxable)
$295 Departure Cleaning Fee. (taxable)
Pool Heating is an additional $50/night, $250/Week (recommended Oct. through May). Monthly guests pay actual gas and electric utility costs during stay. (non-taxable)
Airbnb guests: prices shown include 12% City Tax.Other guests: 12% Cathedral City Tax will be calculated on the shown rent + cleaning fee. $500 Refundable Security/Damage Deposit due 30 days before arrival.
Cathedral City Business License #012623
Greetings! I'm a certified Green Building Professional. Our goal is to provide you the home base for an enchanting vacation, and we hope to have the honor of welcoming you to a fun, green vacation home soon!
This resort-style, courtyard home evokes 'Fun Relaxing Vacation!'. I felt that vibe the first time I set eyes on this home. Every room opens onto the pool, and many rooms also have a garden patio and nice Mountain View.
We've remodeled this home with green building principles in mind: re-use, recycling, energy efficient, healthy, resource efficient, and more. You'll be exposed to less chemicals/pollutants, and you'll be contributing less toward climate change while not sacrificing any comfort or convenience. Have your cake and eat it, too!
We loved this property and it was perfect for our stay. We had three little ones who enjoyed the pool and also two dogs who loved running around our back. The separate casita was great for us with two wee ones so we weren't worried about waking up everyone else all night long. The house is well-stocked with kitchen gadgets and needs, pool toys, lawn toys, grilling and even doggy necessities. The location is close to everything but quaint and off the beaten path. The owner was great to work with. Definitely recommend.
Great place for our extended family. Pool, hot tub, kitchen and bedrooms all came together for us all
Our family enjoyed all the amenities offered by this house. The house is very beautify, large and super clean. Everything was available for our convenience. I've been renting houses in Palm Spring area for 12 years and this was by far the best house I've ever stayed in. It was loved by kids and adults. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. This place will be on my list for my future escapes.
Our family enjoyed all the amenities offered by this home. We are already planning our next trip. Thanks for sharing a truly great home. The house was in a quiet neighborhood near the hills for hiking. The layout was great for three couples, plenty of privacy for everyone. All utensils were available for cooking and bar-b-que. The grapefruit off the back yard tree were delicious.
Our trip to Palm Springs was to escape the winter cold for a couple of weeks in February and the weather was amazing. Hacienda Moderne made our vacation all the better. Ours was a family vacation with the kids but the way this property is set up it would work well for any type of group. The house and pool were clean and the outdoor spaces were neat and well maintained. The house is well stocked and Joe has left excellent instructions for every detail of the property. We enjoyed the pool, the hot tub, the covered outdoor dining area adjacent the pool. We had our morning coffee on the beautiful front patio where you can watch the sunrise. We ate fresh grapefruit off the tree in the back yard. We sat by the fire pit on the back patio and gazed at the stars. The house is located in a safe neighborhood that is excellent for walking or running and there are trails leading from the top of the cove up into the mountains all within walking distance to the house. The houses in the cove are well taken care of and well landscaped so that even those wanting to stay on the pavement can have a wonderful walk. The traffic in the cove is extremely light. The bedrooms in the house are spread out at the four corners and with so many outdoor spaces a group can choose to be all together or find privacy if wanted. The location is very convenient to Palm Springs, Desert Palms, and Rancho Mirage. We took the tram and drove the 50 miles to Joshua Tree National Park and loved both. The property is not within walking distance to the downtown areas(except Cathedral City)but is centrally located within a few minutes drive to most of the restaurants and shops. The house has a few minor cosmetic flaws due to it's age but they are minimal and in no way negatively affected the quality of our stay. You can spend a lot more on a property in this area if you require luxury or perfection. We found ourselves extremely happy with this property and plan on returning again next year.
House was well appointed in a quiet neighborhood. Kitchen well stocked and all four bedrooms very comfortable. Close to downtown, great restaurants and the supermarket. Lots of local attractions are an easy drive (as mentioned by previous viewer). We had a couple minor issues and they were addressed immediately. Highly recommend this property!