About the property
- House1500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Ultra modern 3/2 near beaches & nightlife...patio, BBQ, deck, hot tub
Leave your worries and claim your place in the sun.
• An open, calm and spacious property is yours for the day, week, or month.
Bikes, beach equipment, maps, wifi, sunscreen, flip flops--all the extras.
• Feel safe with total security system of perimeter/driveway/entry cameras and landscape lighting.
• A perfect retreat for your vacation without all the clutter and complications.
• Relax in the spa or enjoy drinks on the deck,
• Take life on your own time. Enjoy to the Funky Buddha micro brewery down the street or the local casinos, beaches, and Wilton Manors' night life.
• Stay in for quiet evenings with televisions throughout the house for you to enjoy your favorite movies and shows with AT&T Uverse, which includes HBO and Cinemax. Wi-Fi is also available.
• Set off to the beach or go for a bike ride through the quiet neighborhood. on your 2 beach cruisers with detachable basket for towels, sunscreen and anything else you may need.
• There is a fully appointed kitchen with most everything you will need to cook a full dinner or a quick breakfast before a day at the beach.
• A barbeque located just outside and the washer and dryer are conveniently located off the kitchen.
• The more you stay, the less you pay by the day. Perfect for extended stays or corporate re-locations.
Please NO large gatherings or parties at the property.
Parking is permitted only in the driveway and on the swale.
Mitch Mitchell and Brian Richardson
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Mitch Mitchell and Brian Richardson
Artist by trade, renovating houses has always been a part of my life as well. Last year I found a business partner that had the same goals: Make a comfortable place to stay that felt like home, but not burdened with the owners personal belongings to where it became alienating. We have achieved that goal with this property.
Mitch Mitchell and Brian Richardson purchased this House in 2011
Why Mitch Mitchell and Brian Richardson chose Central Corals
This property has a great location, is modern and uncluttered. The classic Florida neighborhood is the best; friendly, safe and perfect for a stroll or bike ride. The canal and bridge crossing lends itself to a day of kayaking or manatee sighting. Extra close to stunning beaches, freeway close to explore the everglades, Miami or Disney World.
What makes this House unique
Comfortable and uncluttered is the theme throughout. A great location accessible to all that south Florida has to offer. Thank you for visiting our page. Brian and Christopher
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Florida getaway for Spring Break
Upon arrival, the house was very accommodating. Everything, from the kitchen to the bedrooms, was super modern and clean. There were many nice touches to the house, including the bikes, the grill, the hot tub, and the spacious back yard. The master bathroom is huge - shower and whirlpool are lovely. The bathroom itself is very open - no doors to the bathroom or shower. The WiFi and TV were very easy to use, and the Bluetooth speakers were a nice touch. House was very close to local brewery, Farmer's Market and nice park! Very nice and quiet location.
House was perfect and beautiful we are comfortable and we want staying again soon the neightboor clean and nice
Best House Ever!!
This house was a great choice. Very modern, very private, very cool hot tub and yard. The price could not be beat, especially with what you get for the money. The owner was very accommodating. I travel a lot for work and rent houses all the time. This was by far the best yet for the money. I will be renting here again.
PERFECT PLACE AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE!!
Fantastic place in a very nice neighborhood. Clean, spacious, comfortable, close to everything; truly a cool house!! One of the best places I have found on VRBO. Owners were very friendly and easy to communicate with. Great air-conditioning for the hot Florida weather. Be prepared to have a great time at the Cool House . Would 100% stay here again.
Cool house was pretty cool!!
We enjoyed our stay at the Cool house. We were able to check in a little earlier with no problem. Upon arrival the house was very clean and the ac was just right keeping the house nice and cool. Bedrooms were very clean with plenty of space for your traveling bags. Didn't spend much time in the back or hot tub because of the mosquitos but nothing you can do about that. Plenty of restaurants nearby and the beach is only a 10 minute drive. Would definitely recommend this place!!
The house is nicely located with everything close by. The beds were comfortable and a well equipped kitchen to cook a great meal. It is everything the owners says it is. I would recommend it for a trip to Fort Lauderdale.
Located close to beaches, shopping, Las Olas Blvd. and Wilton Manors night life. Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall, The Hardrock Casino, as well as South Beach's eclectic Lincoln Road are all within a short driving distance. Scooter rentals is only 10 blocks away.
LA Fitness gym is only 4 blocks up the road. Whole Foods Market and Publix supermarket are only blocks away.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
cancellation policy : 14 day notification prior to check in date required for full refund less $45 administration fee.