About the property
- Condo997 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay3 - 180 nights
2 bdrm + den, 2 bath, lake view!
****Please note, www.homeaway.com, defaults to USD pricing. We charge in CDN pricing. www.homeaway.ca shows in CDN pricing.
***NOTE: If you do not see the dates you want available for this condo, please see our other condo listing: VRBO Listing #855660 in the same building.
The perfect family getaway, our non-smoking, two bedroom plus den, two bathroom Playa del Sol condo is situated across from Okanagan Lake, in Kelowna’s lively, Mission neighborhood. There is no need to skimp out on luxury while still being able to bring the whole gang along, our unit has everything you need and more. The building itself flaunts an expansive landscaped courtyard, Restaurant, a large outdoor swimming pool,(seasonal) hot tub, communal barbeque area, fitness facilities, a games and recreation room, and a trendy coffee house.
A stay at our 5th floor unit includes:
• New laminate floors that replaced all carpet 4 years ago
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + den, (Master bedroom includes 1 yr old pillow top king bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed,
• Single bed, on top of dbl bed in den
• High thread count linens and cozy crisp duvets in both bedrooms
• 4 piece ensuite off of both bedrooms
• Kitchen is built for those who love to cook, comes thoroughly equipped with all pots, pans, glassware and kitchen accessories
• Stainless steel appliances, which include, fridge/freezer,stove, microwave
• New granite countertops, breakfast bar that seats 3
• Dining table that seats 6
• Patio with outdoor dining table and gas bbq
• iPod docking station, Apple TV & Netflix
Amenities close by:
• Public boat launch and overnight boat parking with pay stations across the street
• The Hotel Elderado and Manteo are right across the street and house two of Kelowna’s top restaurants and patios right on Okanagan Lake
• Harvest Golf club 5.9kms away, Gallaghers Canyon 11.7kms away and many more throughout the Okanagan area.
• Summerhill winery 4.8km, Cedar Creek Winery 8.4 kms and 1hr 20min drive to Naramata wine country
• A block from the family orientated Rotary beach, and a bit further distance is Gyro beach, which offers two beach volleyball courts, a large, open, green space, and a small cantina
• Mission park shopping center with groceries, liquor, a bank and other local shops and food chains.
• H20 adventure & Fitness center and Mission park Greenway walking/running/biking trail a short walk from our condo
We take pride in our condo and want you to be as comfortable in our place as in your own home. We know it will live up to your high standards, as it does ours.
Check in 4pm Check out 10am -
Guests who arrive after 8pm for check in, may be subject to an extra charge of $40.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
3rd stay and fabulous!
This is our 3rd stay and as usual it did not disappoint. Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need and more, unit is in great condition, the owners are always so easy to deal with friendly and helpful. Lots of fun at the pool and lake and all the other adventures Kelowna has to offer! Thanks again! Michelle and family
Fantastic stay! Perfect suite!
Just got back from our stay. The suite was so amazing, three bedrooms and so much room. Everything was clean and kitchen was stocked with all the little things you dont want to pack up. Ketchup, mustard, salt pepper spices etc. Beds were ridiculously comfortable and linens were so soft!
family of four easily fir in with so much extra room, would definitely recommend
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our place. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We definitely agree on being able to fit a family, we have always thought that was key!! Who wants to sleep in a hotel room with your kids? lol The condiments are left at my request. Some ppl do not appreciate them left in the fridge, but I am glad you found them useful! We do too. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Clean and Convenient
Very nice clean and well appointed condo. Good location too!
Thanks Sandra for taking the time to review our place. We are so glad you had a good time! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
We had a lovely stay. Very clean and comfortable for our family. Easy check-in/check-out.
Great stay. Location was perfect for us.
Excellent Vacation home right in Kelowna!!!
This place was perfect for our 2 families. They had absolutely everything we needed including an extra little sleeping room for the kids - was like a three bedroom. Plus lots of extras like beach towels, cooler, beach chairs. We loved it. And communication with Ribyn was print and professional. The complex is lovely - pool area is amazing. Close to everything. Definitely check out the waterfront restaurants at the Manteo and Eldorado right across the street.
One tip - the complex and parking are a bit confusing. Take a few minutes to look at the map and even to wander around and get the layout down.
Amazing stay in Kelowna!!!
We stayed at this beautiful condo with 4 adults. There was more then enough room for all of us. The condo is fully stocked with all kitchen needs and has all the essential for a day out at the beach. We would fully recommend this place to anyone.
Thank you all so much.
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation policy states; 50% of total balance due upon booking to hold condo. Cancellations on booking will be accepted up to 48hrs after booking only, with full refund of deposit paid. After 48hrs no deposit is refunded. Remainder of balance due 30 days before rental commencement dates. Remainder of balance due 30 days before rental commencement dates. check in is 4pm, check out is 10am