****Please note, www.homeaway.com, defaults to USD pricing. We charge in CDN pricing. www.homeaway.ca shows in CDN pricing.
***NOTE: If you do not see the dates you want available for this condo, please see our other condo listing: VRBO Listing #855660 in the same building.
The perfect family getaway, our non-smoking, two bedroom plus den, two bathroom Playa del Sol condo is situated across from Okanagan Lake, in Kelowna’s lively, Mission neighborhood. There is no need to skimp out on luxury while still being able to bring the whole gang along, our unit has everything you need and more. The building itself flaunts an expansive landscaped courtyard, Restaurant, a large outdoor swimming pool,(seasonal) hot tub, communal barbeque area, fitness facilities, a games and recreation room, and a trendy coffee house.
A stay at our 5th floor unit includes:
• New laminate floors that replaced all carpet 4 years ago
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + den, (Master bedroom includes 1 yr old pillow top king bed, 2nd bedroom has queen bed,
• Single bed, on top of dbl bed in den
• High thread count linens and cozy crisp duvets in both bedrooms
• 4 piece ensuite off of both bedrooms
• Kitchen is built for those who love to cook, comes thoroughly equipped with all pots, pans, glassware and kitchen accessories
• Stainless steel appliances, which include, fridge/freezer,stove, microwave
• New granite countertops, breakfast bar that seats 3
• Dining table that seats 6
• Patio with outdoor dining table and gas bbq
• iPod docking station, Apple TV & Netflix
Amenities close by:
• Public boat launch and overnight boat parking with pay stations across the street
• The Hotel Elderado and Manteo are right across the street and house two of Kelowna’s top restaurants and patios right on Okanagan Lake
• Harvest Golf club 5.9kms away, Gallaghers Canyon 11.7kms away and many more throughout the Okanagan area.
• Summerhill winery 4.8km, Cedar Creek Winery 8.4 kms and 1hr 20min drive to Naramata wine country
• A block from the family orientated Rotary beach, and a bit further distance is Gyro beach, which offers two beach volleyball courts, a large, open, green space, and a small cantina
• Mission park shopping center with groceries, liquor, a bank and other local shops and food chains.
• H20 adventure & Fitness center and Mission park Greenway walking/running/biking trail a short walk from our condo
We take pride in our condo and want you to be as comfortable in our place as in your own home. We know it will live up to your high standards, as it does ours.
Check in 4pm Check out 10am -
Guests who arrive after 8pm for check in, may be subject to an extra charge of $40.