Are you ready to experience Nashville like a local? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you in The Quarters. Located on 2nd Avenue INSIDE the Music & Entertainment District. All Downtown Nashville has to offer, including Honky-Tonk Row is just steps outside your front door!
“Rhythm Loft”, featured here, is one of our Premier Properties and offers lots of space with 2 levels. This loft also PET FRIENDLY! The living area, kitchen, room with 2 Twin Beds and ½ Bath are located in the first floor. The second floor is a large mezzanine bedroom with a King bed and Full Futon. This historic loft is the ultimate in urban living with clean lines & modern decor. You'll love the AMAZING amount of space in this loft. It is fully renovated, ultra clean, has an open floor plan, and is stocked with everything you need for a comfortable stay. It has HUGE windows looking out the building’s interior atrium filled with plants and sunlight through the skylight. Great for a couple's getaway, girls/guys trip or a family vacation.
Don’t worry about parking Downtown. This loft also comes with the option to rent a Parking Pass to park in reserved spaces in a public garage across the street!
Sleeps 6 Guests With:
• (Upstairs) Bedroom 1: King Bed + One (Full) Futon + Full Bath
• (Downstairs) Twin Room: 2 Twin Beds + Half Bath
• Pets allowed under 35 lbs
• Large pet crate included in the loft
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. This is a residential building, so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a convenient coded key pad to get in; the Loft itself has a convenient coded entry as well. There are private coin operated washers and dryers in the building for your use. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors, however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Walk to all Downtown Nashville attractions:
• Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door!)
• Printers Alley - 1.5 blocks
• Lower Broadway & Honky Tonk Row - 2 blocks
• Musicians Hall of Fame - 3 blocks
• Ryman Auditorium- 3 blocks
• TPAC (Tennessee Performing Arts Center) - 4 blocks
• 5th Ave Arts District - 4 blocks
• Bridgestone Arena - 4 blocks
• Country Music Hall of Fame - 5 blocks
• Music City Center (Convention Center) - 6 blocks
• Frist Center for the Arts - 9 blocks
• Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts) – a short walk over the Pedestrian Bridge
Playlist Properties was Nashville’s first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties:
Nashville STRP# 201527403