High on a wooded ridge, overlooking the beautiful wine region of the Alexander Valley; the Alexander Valley Lodge is cut into the wilderness range on over 54 acres of private wooden terrain with magnificent views and hiking trails to enjoy. Please inquire about dates as we do have min night stays on weekends in peak season. In winter we do offer last minute deals - call Danielle at 707-756-2400. Tot# 683N. Please find a copy of the Sonoma County vacation rental guidelines at the county site, at our website alexandervalleylodge com or on our fridge by the front door. Please note we have a minimum night stay on weekends in peak season.
This 5 bedroom plus Sunroom Wine Country Lodge is only minutes from the Alexander Valley and Dry Creek Valley Wineries. The Lodge is complete with an in-ground pool, cascading waterfall, spa and deck, 900 square foot living room with pull-out couch, formal dining area, and a family room with state of the art built-in big screen TV with surround sound, all boasting panoramic views of the Alexander Valley and Healdsburg.
The lodge is a site for beauty and relaxing. Come enjoy local wines and cheeses on the deck. There is wireless internet available throughout the lodge - even the pool. Lodge is the absolute site of comfort with featherbeds and high quality linens, pillows and duvets for the ultimate night sleep.
This home features five bedrooms and 1 sunroom with queen sofa bed. 4 bedrooms are King and 3 are Suites with bath inside room - 1 of the suites have pull out couches as well as the King bed and the Valley View Suite has an additional double bed in the foyer that is separated by a door. There 3 regular rooms on the first floor (one is the sunroom with queen sofa bed), 1 with a king bed, and 1 queen bed room. There are five full bathrooms. All rooms ( but sunroom) have satellite TVs - including music channels, and VCR/DVD players. Lodge is ideal for 12 or less adults. If you have children less than 3 years old- then occupancy can increase. No Bachelor Parties.
The 3 King Suites with Bathrooms include:
(1) Cabana Suite is located next to the pool, spa, and deck with its own private entrance.
(2) Junior Suite is located on the second floor of the main house. The Junior Suite has a private balcony with hammock and pull out couch.
(3) Valley View Suite is located on the third floor of the main house and has magnificent panoramic views out of all seven large windows. This spacious 450 square foot room, two balconies, both boasting views of Alexander Valley and the pool, waterfall and spa below with a private sitting area. This room has a private foyer with additional double bed and an AC unit.
(4) King Bed located on first floor, close to kitchen. Satellite TV and VCR.
(5) Queen Bed located on first floor. TV and DVD
(6) Queen sofa Bed Room located on the first floor in the Sunroom with private balcony. No TV.
The living room has a large couch that is as wide as a twin bed so could be used for sleeping. There is a max occupancy of 12 adults (additional only if there children under 3 yrs old) and a max of 5 cars. Please note mon nt stays for weekends Apr-Nov.
-Just minutes from Alexander Valley and Dry Creek Wineries.
-One minute drive to the local grocery store, post office, and restaurants.
-Five minutes from the River Rock Casino.
-5-10 minutes from the quaint town square (including shopping and restaurants) of Healdsburg.
-10 minutes from Lake Sonoma - boating, bike riding, fishing and hiking.
I am available 24/7 during your stay.