|Space||2,098 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautifully furnished, 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home with a large heated lap pool and hot tub. Huge open concept floor plan with great room to include fully stocked kitchen, living room, dining area, and large vaulted ceilings. Covered patio with poolside dining and lounging area with outdoor shower and another 6 person dining area on the balcony! Just a few blocks to the beach, and a few steps to the free island trolley. This beautiful blue island home sleeps up to 6 sun-soakers!
This property is professionally managed by Anna Maria Island Accommodations, located on the sunny and beautiful Anna Maria Island.
Anna Maria island accommodations were great and i told them all of this in review prior to posting.
1) house is in desperate need of a new cleaning crew or deep clean. Piles of dust and bits of debris under couches and behind master bedroom night stand. There is one foot between standand wall so it is lliterally just laziness. ... I'm not talking about an inch of space. ..
2) the master bedroom door is not lined up correctly and doesn't latch closed. Annoying to have to run after the one year old who just had to touch the door and full access to master suite.
3) balcony doors / fire place/ tv all need better instructions.
4) on the last night of our stay, the hot tub finally felt like a hot tub. We had to constantly hit the heater button for hours for one soak to feel hot tubby.
5) hot water heater couldn't fill master jet tub. Hubby said Luke warm at best.
6) would have been helpful to know there was a wagon, beach chairs, umbrella so we didn't have to rent. Only bikes were listed.
7) didn't look like the bath mats had been washed in a long time.
8) there was a fecal stain or blood stain on the toilet seat in master bath upon arrival. I cleaned it. ( I'm sure the rental company would have sent someone but we had already lost a day in travel delays and we didn't want to lose any more.....if i was at a hotel, i was grossed out enough that i would have requested a room change).
9) house across the street had giant construction trucks outside every day redoing landscape. Quiet in-house. Ugly view.
10) our feet were black within an hour of arriving. Unsure why.
Overall we liked the house and property and area. It is a nice home and decorated well. Check in easy and check out easy. Loved the washer dryer sending information to each other so it was preprogrammed. Furniture comfy for most part....we have different bed and pillow preferences. ..but that is so individual.
I really recommend a deep clean up for the house or switch companies.
Close to all of the great restaurants and shops in Holmes Beach!