About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 8 Sleeps
Welcome to Vista Azul at El Cantil Resort!
Ah the beautiful Caribbean!
Just sit back on the terrace and watch the boats go by, or lay out on the beach, pretend to read and actually nod off to sleep. Then enjoy swimming in the gorgeous infinity pool, which overlooks the brilliant blue ocean or maybe choose to snorkel from your dock or even go scuba diving in the matchless Cozumel reefs. There is nothing like Cozumel and its all yours.
Our Vista Azul Condo is located perfectly!
It sits on the westward side of Cozumel Island and on the south end of Cozumel’s main town of San Miguel. What that means for you is that you can just walk across the street for groceries if you like or amble into town for some of the best cuisine in Mexico.
Our condo is part of the only 5-Star exclusive, luxury oceanfront resort condominium complex in Cozumel. It features 3 bedroom suites, each with its own private bath. It offers a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a spacious, fully furnished dining and living room, with an unparalleled terrace, and a private hot-tub spa.
You can enjoy our own resort beach and salt-water grotto. There is also an outdoor shower, perfect for rinsing off diving and snorkel gear, as well as a ladder that will take you down to the ocean easily to snorkel or swim.
You can also go adventuring: scuba boats can pick you up at our own private dock; you can visit Mayan ruins, take jungle tours, ride 4-wheel ATV’s, go bone fishing or catch blue marlin and all the great sport fish in between. You can explore Cozumel’s world-renown coral reef and marine park.
Rent a Jeep or open-air VW and explore the undeveloped rustic eastern side of the island or the long, sandy beaches on the south side.
Activities include fine dining, scuba diving, local shopping, parasailing, kayaking, boating, deep sea fishing, ATV and scootering, (Harleys are available for rent as well), bicycling and nearby championship golf.
Vista Azul is on the third floor, which means that your ocean view of the Caribbean from the balcony is unobstructed, yet it is still easy to get to the crystal clear water of the Caribbean or the large infinity heated pool by elevator or stairs.
At the 5-Star Prima Restaurant on the top floor of our building, you can enjoy a breathtaking vista and wonderful food to start your day or just enjoy breakfast on your own terrace, watching the cruise ships arrive in the mornings and leave late afternoons, while you are enjoying the Caribbean sunsets.
We have 24-hour security and tip-top service- anything you need;maid service is available immediately by phone. Our managers, Ramon and Claudia, will take personal care of whatever you need.
This is a quiet building, occupied mostly by owners, many of whom do not even live in Cozumel. This means the beach and pool areas have few other people - its almost like your very own. Local town people do not have access to your private beach and pool.
The master bedroom has a spectacular view. It has windows that spread from one side of the room to the other, facing the sea. There is also a private access to the terrace.
Free high-speed internet and free calling to the United States is available. But remember to bring your laptop at your own risk, because you may not want to interfere with your vacation. Daily maid service is available if you choose and, of course, cable TV with a large variety of U.S. channels.
Nothing is wanting when you come to Vista Azul. Check it out on our website www.cozumeloceanfront.com, then click back here to book.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About mary corkin
My husband & I have been professionals in business and law. We have 5 children and 7 grandchildren.
mary corkin purchased this Condo in 2013
Why mary corkin chose Colonia Andres
we have travelled around the world with our family and have always wanted to go to and explore the 'next' spot...until now. We found Vista Azul, in the El Cantil 5-Star Resort condo's on the unique and beautiful island of Cozumel and we fell in love. We came back, several times, and stayed in this particular condo. We could not resist being here. We put a purchase offer into the property and were lucky that the previous owners said yes. Now it is our home-away-from-home, and we would love it to be yours as well! We want you to feel welcome and completely at home in this beautiful place.
What makes this Condo unique
The balcony is spectacular - you can watch the ships and boats go by, or just relax in the hammock. We cant decide whether day or night is more beautiful - you see the sunsets right from your balcony. The infinity pool is right at the ocean. And when you get hungry, you can just walk into town and enjoy any of the myriad of wonderful restaurants available. Or you can go across the street for groceries, or if you prefer, you can order room service from the top rated Prima restaurant that serves the condo. Boats pick you up from the private dock. Jeeps and bikes are available for rent to explore the island. You can't beat Cozumel and you cant beat Vista Azul at El Cantil Condos for beauty, peacefulness and location, location, location.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing ! Thank you so much!!
It was a pleasure serving you on your vacation!
Perfect place. Best spot on Cozumel!
I have been to Cozumel many times.
This is the best place to stay..for beauty, comfort and convenience, not to mention service.!
Best View EVER!
The photos don't do the view justice--it is spectacular! We were there for five days and enjoyed being on the water. Snorkeling right outside had a nice variety of fish. Our dive shop picked us up and dropped us off on the pier downstairs, which was very convenient, especially after a long day of diving. One grocery store across the street and one two blocks away provided everything we needed, including an extensive fruit and pastry selection for our breakfast. Carmen in the rental office was extremely helpful--going so far as to take my dad to get some needed medication one day while the rest of us were out diving.
The only drawback: no paper products could be placed in the toilet, so we had to put paper in a wastebasket beside the toilet. A minor inconvenience, and the maid picked up trash each day (full maid service every other day).
Our stay at El Cantil was wonderful. The condo has a lovely kitchen, fully outfitted for cooking (there's a full grocery store across the street). There are plenty of towels, maid service, a washer/dryer, and lots of room to spread out. Cable TV and wifi were also nice to have. There is a lock box in the master bathroom. But really, it's the view from the patio, the condo's private access to a welcoming pool/hot tub, and a dock where you can jump right in and snorkel just feet from the condo that make this a place we will certainly remember for the rest of our lives. An easy 20 minute stroll down the waterfront avenue will take you to downtown with countless restaurants and shopping possibilities. Highly recommend!
Mostly positive, with a few concerning issues
I'll start with the positives.
- easy communication with the owner prior to arrival, very nice and helpful
- great property manager, Claudia, super attentive, helpful and very kind
- excellent location for our group of 7 (ages ranging from 'old', 24, 23, 20, 18 and 13) walking distance to town, right across the street from grocery store (NOTE: we heard the Cozumel Palace music and PA system every day, which is right next door. We didn't mind, but some people might.)
- the condo space was huge
- the condo decor was beautiful
- plenty of dishes and towels
- THE VIEW - the best we've ever had and this was our 6th visit to Cozumel
- the pool, hot tubs, beach area were wonderful - clean and plenty of loungers
- beds were comfortable
- maintenance was very attentive when we were locked INTO the condo one evening due to a malfunction in the door key reader
- AC was very effective
- nice bathrooms with good water pressure
Now for the negatives:
- THE MAID!!!! She was shockingly rude. She was actually worse than not having a maid at all. We've stayed in 5 other condos and this was the first time we haven't had outstanding maid service. She would shove ALL the towels into the dryer at once, so none of them got dry, then she would fold them and put them away wet - MILDEW smell was strong! She took our clothes out of the dryer and left wadded up in a pile. She never cleaned the bathrooms or changed the sheets (which had rips and stains.) She swept the floors once in 8 days - the SAND was everywhere! She never cleaned the kitchen counter tops and even left dirty dishes for us to clean.
- The dishwasher needs replaced. It left the dishes dirtier than when we put them in so we had to hand wash all our dishes.
- The pool closes (and we got locked IN one night) at 10pm. I understand the need for quiet time, but all we wanted to do was relax after dinner under the stars in the pool.
- They should consider putting buoys in front for snorkeling safety due to the heavy boat traffic.
- beach loungers were very uncomfortable, some were broken - all need replaced
- Wifi was horrible even when it worked.
- TV in the main room was broken so we had to pile onto the master bed to watch our GoPro videos every night.
The positives outweigh the negatives by far and we would return to El Cantil but we think we've decided we prefer the North end of the island.
Thank you to Mary and Claudia for providing our family with a wonderful vacationing space in your beautiful condo!
Lovely! Thank you for the usage of the laundry room.
Wonderful! Excellent! Beautiful balcony!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Please note: Cancellation Policy. No cancellations after deposit has been received. If you have any questions about the Vista Azul Condo or about payment options or about taxes etc., please feel free to contact Mary at:720-217-9933 or email Mary at: email@example.com. We are eager to have you enjoy this beautiful condo and island.