|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
This riverfront Bend home on the Deschutes River offers views of the water from the comfort of a private hot tub and sleek, stylish home interior.
This home is within walking and biking distance of downtown Bend and the Old Mill District, making it a great rental for the urbanite in your group.
This home comes equipped with entertainment amenities including WiFi, a DVD player, cable, and an iPod dock, plus a private washer/dryer to keep your clothes fresh all vacation long. This home includes access to a dock and a kayak for gentle float trips, and a spacious yard perfect for family games of soccer or frisbee.
Let the gas fireplace warm the space as guests gather around for a movie night, a card game, or a chat over drinks while a meal is prepared in the gourmet-inspired kitchen. Guests will enjoy dining inside in the eat-in kitchen, or outside at the picnic table under a weeping willow. A charcoal grill outside is available for barbecues.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom home is a delightfully comfortable home for two couples to share, or a family of six (four adults maximum, please) with the addition of a foam mattress for the kids out in the living room.
Both bedrooms have attached bathrooms. One has a queen bed and access to the back deck. The master suite has a full bed, a kitchenette, and an extraordinary bathroom with a spacious stand-up shower and a unique design.
For guests who want to spend their days on the river, in the mountains, or out and about in town, this stunning Central Oregon vacation rental will impress and relax the entire group, making vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Please use the link below to check real time availability, view more pictures, and book securely online!
Vacasa - Vacation Rentals Made Easy:
Professionally managed and cleaned homes
Local assistance 24/7 for emergencies
Secure INSTANT booking
Thanks for considering a Vacasa home! We provide full-service management for privately owned vacation homes, and like to think that we offer our guests the best of both worlds: the unique experience of staying in a one-of-a-kind vacation home, with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the home you book for your special vacation is cared for by professional housekeepers and property managers.
Vacasa began in 2009, simply because our founder and CEO Eric wanted to find a better way to share his wife’s family’s summer home in Long Beach, Washington with guests as a vacation rental. Eric and his early team worked to build Vacasa on the premise that local employees can do what they love most (taking care of guests, homeowners, and properties), while the hands-off tasks of vacation rental management—things like marketing, filing taxes, and maintaining a website—could be handled by a specialized central support team.
Our passion is connecting travelers with the unique experience of staying in a vacation home, and we would be honored to be your host. Please contact us with any questions about this home—our team is standing by!
We had a blast staying here during a few hot days of summer. The house is cozy but wonderful. We particularly enjoyed the proximity to town, the river access, and use of the boats. We hope to return!
1. The view and location are top notch. Fire pit on the Deschutes is hard to beat.
2. HOT TUB WAS BROKEN! - We were not told in advance, nor were any efforts made to fix it. Local manager (AVOID VACASA MANAGED PROPERTIES) told us he would come and look at it the next day - it was his day off...we never heard from him again. Efforts to contact management were difficult, only after much haggling and rude customer service were we able to reach someone who could do something...but bottom line - NO HOT TUB!
3. House is very small, four adults MAX for sure
4. The back shower is barely covered by wood slats and looks onto the very busy Deschutes River
5. The door from the back bathroom is clear and looks directly onto the toilet...
6. Walking distance to great breweries is a definite plus, but I think there are better places for your money.
7. All of that being said - did we enjoy our stay? Yes. Would we rent this property again? Absolutely not.
Great house in an even better location!
This property was perfectly located to Old Mill. We liked walking to everything. The amenities were great, kayak, canoe .it was just as described. Would stay again.