|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Gorgeous Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. Amazing views up and down the coastline from your BeachFront Balcony! Sunset and Sunrise Bliss..
3. Upgraded furnishings, large flatscreen tvs for downtime after beachin', and a master suite with balcony access, and jetted tub!
4. Wonderful location, right in the heart of Destin! Right across the street from The Track Family Recreation Center, with mini-golf, go-kart racing and bungee jumping. Walk to the BackPorch restaurant! Destin Commons, with over 75 shops and restaurants is only 3 miles away.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Sterling Sands amenities! A gorgeous, free-form, Tropically landscaped Beachfront pool, hot tub, fitness room,covered gas grilling/picnic area with grills and onsite kayak/boogie board rentals.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This property is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions. This lovely unit also requires a 7 night minimum stay from Memorial Day to Labor Day**
This Gulf Front condo is located right in the heart of Destin and has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and sleeps 8. The master suite has a king, flat screen TV, and balcony access; the guest bedroom has a twin and twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 4) plus a sleeper sofa in the living room.
Enjoy the convenience this gorgeous condo affords along with stunning views of the sugar white sands and emerald water!
Sterling Sands is an 8 story mid-rise condo building right in the heart of Destin! With all the amenities you're craving nestled in a tropical setting, you'll love Sterling Sands! Float in the 71 foot free form pool,(heated seasonally), or soak your muscles in the outdoor hot tub. Grill up some steaks or your catch of the day in the covered barbecue/picnic area or work out in the fitness room, Enjoy a spectacular sunset or sunrise over the water from your private balcony and have a vacation to remember!
You can enjoy the view of the water and the gulf front pool from your balcony. The location of this complex can't be beat, it's right across the street from The Tracks Family Recreation Center, with mini-golf and go-kart racing, and less than 1 mile from Kelly Plantation Golf Club, as well as numerous dining options, including walking distance to the Back Porch.
There's a gulf front pool, beach side fitness room, gas grilling area, onsite kayak/boogie board rental and laundry in the condo.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
Really enjoyed Sterling Sands - Plenty of room, great pool, easy to get to the beach, close to everything we like to do in Destin and loved sitting out on the deck! The only downside was the wait for the elevators and the floors in the condo were pretty dirty (Everything else was pretty clean!)
Our family of 7 had a wonderful time at Sterling Sands 502! Our unit was clean, decorated nicely and had all the extra items needed to make for a perfect week! We love that this unit overlooks the pool and beach. We also like the location for proximity to fun restaurants, shopping, etc! We hope to back again next year!
This was our first trip to Destin and it did not disappoint! The views in this condo were incredible! The convenience of this property was amazing, too!
I gave it 4 stars merely because the unit could have been stocked better, in my opinion (scissors, pen, notepad, hand towels and broom). However, a call to RealJoy Vacations and it was promptly taken care of.
Thank you RealJoy for making check-in and check-out so easy (all done online)! We would recommend this unit to anyone and would stay here again!
This was our second time to stay at Sterling Sands and we love the property for several reasons. Its location is great for anything and everything on the Destin strip. This unit was very nice overall, however the couch is worn and very uncomfortable and some bed pillows were pitiful.
This location is beautiful and the view off the deck is spectacular! The size of the property is perfect because there are not too many units for the beach front space. Also, this property is central to everything! We loved being right in the middle of the best restaurants and locations! I would definitely bring our family back to this resort.
Sterling Sands is a beautiful property and centrally located! We traveled over 500 miles to Destin and could not have found a better place to stay. The property was well kept and always perfect. The unit was immaculate and provided all of our needs. The WI-FI was the only negative factor because it was very slow. That being said ... We would still return to that same unit on a repeat visit. The unit was also convenient to shopping and dining. Try it and you'll love it!