Spend lazy days in the Black Forest. Enjoy the gardens and magnificent views of Oppenau and into the adjoining valleys.
Our guest apartment with private access from the basement with views of the garden and the opposite side of the valley. The center close (about 10 minutes walk from the train station), but very quiet apartment is an ideal starting point for hiking, mountain biking and cycling or walking and bike tours.
We offer comfort and coziness:
- large, bright living room with dining area, comfortable corner couch
- Bedroom with double bed, very good mattresses, adjustable grates
- lovingly furnished kitchen
- separate dining room with cuddly daybed, usable as a sleeping possibility
- Bathroom with shower tray, bathtub, double sink, toilet, hair dryer
- Parking directly in front of the house
- Various seating around the house and garden.
Distillery tour, garden tours: You are welcome to visit with the owner the house distillery. Even a small sample of our part with gold medal winning Schnäpsle is possible.
Enjoy a guided tour of our lovely garden to autumn is worth of spring, with the motto: it is durchgeblüht. You will be enchanted by almost 1000 different shrubs and plants. I am happy to tell you tips and give you suggestions for your garden.
A 2000 square foot garden area invites to narrow stairways and paths too flowery tours. The around the house decorated and most ancient planters - a passion for collecting the hostess - delight the heart of every visitor. Under the title 'So Close to Heaven', the garden was in May 2010 in the garden book 'Blooming Black Forest - Gardens open your doors' by Evelyn Thieme, Jutta Schneider and Michael Will be presented in detail because of its uniqueness and diversity.
By the way, you also read the guestbook of our guests that we publish on its Complies on our homepage