Wonderful 2 bedroom apartment, very sunny, w/large windows and a high ceiling. Sleeps 4-6 guests. One bedroom has a loft bed w/twin on bottom and full bed on top. 2nd BR has a queen size bed. There is a sofa bed in the living area.
Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. We offer digital cable TV, DVD and high speed Internet. For your convenience, we provide linens and towels, and pots and pans, dishes and utensils in the kitchen. The North End is close to everything - tourist attractions and lots of cozy cafes and shops.
~~ Parking in the North End of Boston ~~
1. The best place to park without paying is in a visitors’ lot on Hanover Street. Pay attention to the signs because some are from 8am-6pm and some are 12pm –6pm. Free parking is limited usually to two hours and is often enforced.
2. Metered parking is usually available all along Commercial Street, which runs perpendicular to Hanover Street. Bring plenty of quarters.
3. For overnight parking, I recommend parking in the Sargent’s Wharf on Commercial Street, right next to Starbucks. The cost for overnight parking runs between $9 and $14, but be sure to check the rate schedule, because the rate may change for the daytime. For overnight parking on the street, most parking spaces are reserved for residents or valet parking zones.
4. There is also an indoor garage near the Fleet center called the North End Garage.
5. Meter maids are notorious in the North End. They love it because the neighborhood resembles the mess in Naples and Sicily in that there are lots of opportunities to give tickets. Most tickets run around $25, but they can only give them out once a day. So, if you receive a ticket, chances are that you can still park there for a while.
This is all I know about parking in the North End. Good luck.