|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The holiday home was renovated in 2005 and built in 2006. The old building style was barely changed.
The old-fashioned fireplace was preserved, as was the wood stove, so that you can experience a Swedish house as you've seen them in the movies.
Behind the house, heading to the stream, we built a spacious terrace for the kitchen in 2013. Just step a few metres outside and enjoy every meal in the great outdoors.
A second terrace with two Jacuzzis on 90 sq.m is there for your enjoyment. There is hardly anything more beautiful than sitting in a warm pool on an evening or night, surrounded by nature.
Be inspired by our old-fashioned Finnish sauna by the stream.
If you're the athletic type, you can take advantage of the numerous small paths and roads for jogging or biking.
- Holiday home for up to 14 guests, newly built in 2012
- Dreamy location in the middle of nature with elk, stags, and roe deer as neighbours
- Finnish sauna by the stream
- Wood-heated Jacuzzi
- Picturesque beach by the sea, 10 minutes away
- Well-kept lakeside beach with a boat, less than five minutes away
- German TV programs
- Football pitch in front of the house, plenty of space for children
- Fishing region - as a fishing guide I will gladly give you some tips
- The world-famous salmon river, Mörrum, is 10 km away
- Unbelievable bounty of mushrooms in the surrounding forests
In Olofström, about 8 km away, there is a canoe rental and a beautiful lake.
Harasjömala, a lake district a few kilometres from Olofström, boasts around 30 natural lakes where you can fish for trout, pike, and perch. This landscape has been called Sweden's southernmost wilderness.
- The Eriksberg wilderness park is always worth a trip. You can organize your own safari here, driving through the park with your car and observing bison, red and fallow deer, mountain goats, wild boars, and other animals.
- You should definitely visit Hanö Island; take the small ferry from the fishing town of Nogersund to Hanö, a 30-minute trip. On the island, there is a small fish restaurant with great food. There are no cars on the island, just small old-fashioned fishing houses and free-roaming deer. Here, you'll completely forget the hectic times in which we live.
- The salmon river of Mörrum is a dream. It has a salmon museum and can be accessed from both sides. Watch for fly-fishermen over your shoulder. Mörrum River is known around the world for its large salmon and sea trout, which are among the largest in the world. No wonder sport fishermen come here from around the world to go fishing.
Hello and welcome to our site!
I have been living in Sweden since 2002, and work, among other things, as a fishing guide and the renting of our holiday homes.
I am a German citizen and had a son in 2008.
Markus Zimmer purchased this chateau / country house in 2005
Our ranch is nearby and is surrounded by plenty of forests. The road to the coast, with its beautiful beach, is 10-15 minutes away. There are plenty of inland lakes in our area. The nearest lake is about a 3-4-minute drive away. A rowing boat is waiting for you there. There is also a small and well-kept beach.
In 2005, we decided to move to this small paradise, which was a perfect location for us, with plenty of wilderness, yet near the coast and small cities.
As a fishing guide, I can naturally give you plenty of tips in terms of what makes the most sense to fish, based on the time in which you are here.
As I have been working in the tourist industry for 15 years, I can give you plenty of tips about tourist attractions and activities.
Ein großes Dankeschön an den Vermieter Markus, wir hatten einen tollen Urlaub nur leider zu kurz.
Markus ist ein super Typ und absolut hilfsbereit.
Markus, vielen Dank und schönen Gruß !
Es waren zwei wundervolle Wochen bei Euch, die wir alle sehr genossen haben.
Es war so wie beschrieben und auf den Bildern zu sehen. Für mich ein Traum da meine Familie und ich sich anstecken ließen von der wunderbaren Ruhe und Gelassenheit die wir gwesucht und dort gefunden haben. Und Markus mit Paul und Patric, einfach liebe Menschen.
Wir hatten im Relaxhaus einen wunderschönen Urlaub verbracht.Das Ferienhaus war top und unser Vermieter Markus freundlich und immer hilfsbereit er stand uns jederzeit mit Rat und Tat zur Seite!!! Wir kommen auf jeden Fall im nächsten Jahr wieder!!!
Wir haben einen wunderschönen Urlaub in Schweden verbracht. Das Ferienhaus war top, unser Vermieter Markus freundlich, nett , stand uns immer mit Rat und Tat zur Seite!!! Wir kommen auf jeden Fall im nächsten Jahr wieder!!
Es war ein toller Urlaub in einem tollen Haus. Das Land Schweden und insbesondere die Umgebung des Hauses sind super. Dank der Unterstützung der Vermieters konnten wir auch ganz abgelegene Orte kennenlernen. Der Urlaub ist zu 100% zu empfehlen!
The holiday home is surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape. A small stream flows behind the house, next to which stands a small wood-fired sauna.
The 10,000-sq.m property has a barbecue area and two wood-heated outdoor bathrooms. There is a terrace for the colder seasons or just to relax on a summer evening. Nearby, there are numerous beautifully situated lakes, ideal for swimming or fishing. A rowing boat is also available.
The Baltic Sea is just a 10-minute drive away from the house, as is the famous salmon river, the Mörrum. There are also two golf courses nearby, at distances of 5 and 12 km respectively.
The nearest town is Karlshamn, a harbour town with plenty of Swedish culture. Eriksberg is a natural park with many animals such as bison, red deer and fallow deer, eagles, and more. At a distance of about 35 km from the holiday home, you can get there by car. Hanö Island is naturally also worth a visit, on the inhabited island there are no cars and no stress.
Golf: There are two golf courses nearby, at distances of 4 and 11 km from your accommodations.