|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The relaxation house was newly built in 2012. You have a great view of the forest and the small stream from the large outdoor terrace. The Jacuzzi is located on the terrace where you can let your mind wander. It is most beautiful on clear, starry nights. With a temperature of 39°, a cool drink should always be in your hand.
Our old-fashioned Finnish sauna right by the stream lets you melt into nature and feel as though you've gone back in time. Please don't be afraid if you wake up in the morning and see an elk or deer grazing on the lawn. Explore the surroundings of your accommodations - the forests are unbelievably beautiful. If you like mushroom collecting, you have come to the right place.
- Holiday home for up to 14 guests, newly built in 2012
- Dreamy location in the middle of nature with elk, stags, and roe deer as neighbours
- Finnish sauna by the stream
- Wood-heated Jacuzzi
- Picturesque beach by the sea, 10 minutes away
- Well-kept lakeside beach with a boat, less than five minutes away
- German TV programs
- Football pitch in front of the house, plenty of space for children
- Fishing region - as a fishing guide I will gladly give you some tips
- The world-famous salmon river, Mörrum, is 10 km away
- Unbelievable bounty of mushrooms in the surrounding forests
In Olofström, about 8 km away, there is a canoe rental and a beautiful lake.
Harasjömala, a lake district a few kilometres from Olofström, boasts around 30 natural lakes where you can fish for trout, pike, and perch. This landscape has been called Sweden's southernmost wilderness.
- The Eriksberg wilderness park is always worth a trip. You can organize your own safari here, driving through the park with your car and observing bison, red and fallow deer, mountain goats, wild boars, and other animals.
- You should definitely visit Hanö Island; take the small ferry from the fishing town of Nogersund to Hanö, a 30-minute trip. On the island, there is a small fish restaurant with great food. There are no cars on the island, just small old-fashioned fishing houses and free-roaming deer. Here, you'll completely forget the hectic times in which we live.
- The salmon river of Mörrum is a dream. It has a salmon museum and can be accessed from both sides. Watch for fly-fishermen over your shoulder. Mörrum River is known around the world for its large salmon and sea trout, which are among the largest in the world. No wonder sport fishermen come here from around the world to go fishing.
Hello and welcome to our site!
I have been living in Sweden since 2002, and work, among other things, as a fishing guide and the renting of our holiday homes.
I am a German citizen and had a son in 2008.
Markus Zimmer purchased this house in 2005
Our ranch is nearby and is surrounded by plenty of forests. The road to the coast, with its beautiful beach, is 10-15 minutes away. There are plenty of inland lakes in our area. The nearest lake is about a 3-4-minute drive away. A rowing boat is waiting for you there. There is also a small and well-kept beach.
In 2005, we decided to move to this small paradise, which was a perfect location for us, with plenty of wilderness, yet near the coast and small cities.
As a fishing guide, I can naturally give you plenty of tips in terms of what makes the most sense to fish, based on the time in which you are here.
As I have been working in the tourist industry for 15 years, I can give you plenty of tips about tourist attractions and activities.
Tolles Ferienhaus, sehr gemütlich in einer wunderschönen Gegend mit vielen Seen dem Meer und Flüssen.
Ein Yacuzzi auf der Terrasse ist reiner Luxus und wurde von uns reichlich benutzt.
Wir kommen nächstes Jahr wieder!
Sandra und Familie
Wir haben das Relaxhaus mit 5 Pers. gemietet und konnten uns über ausreichend Platz freuen. Die Hausbeschreibung ist zutreffend einziehen und Wohlfühlen, es fehlt an nichts. Die Außenanlage lädt zum Entspannen ein große Terrasse mit hottub in dem wir schöne Abende verlebten. Die Sauna im rustikalen Stil beheizt man mit Feuerholz und lädt förmlich zum Entspannen ein. Der nahe gelegene See ist in ca.10 min. mit dem Fahrrad zu erreichen, wo ein Ruderboot bereit stand. Wir fühlten uns rundum wohl und durch den Vermieter, der auch direkt vor Ort wohnt, bestens betreut.
Eine reizvolle Haus , viele Betten, schön, mit Whirlpool im Freien, die wir ausgiebig genutzt . Landschaft morum Jahren einen Besuch wert.
Wir waren alle sehr begeistert von dem Ferienhaus und natürlich auch von Markus. Viele wertvolle Tipps gab er uns und er hat uns gut in der Planung geholfen. Selbst eine Rollstuhlrampe hat er kurzfristig für uns aufgebaut, da waren wir sehr begeistern. Also Daumen hoch und absolute Weiterempfehlung.
Wir haben unseren Urlaub in diesem Ferienhaus sehr genossen und jeden Abend im gemütlichen Hottube verbracht. Traumhafte Umgebung - genau richtig, um zu entspannen! Der Vermieter ist super entspannt, freundlich und immer für einen Plausch zu haben. Wir kommen gerne wieder...
The holiday home is surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape. A small stream flows behind the house, next to which stands a small wood-fired sauna.
The 10,000-sq.m property has a barbecue area and two wood-heated outdoor bathrooms. There is a terrace for the colder seasons or just to relax on a summer evening. Nearby, there are numerous beautifully situated lakes, ideal for swimming or fishing. A rowing boat is also available.
The Baltic Sea is just a 10-minute drive away from the house, as is the famous salmon river, the Mörrum. There are also two golf courses nearby, at distances of 5 and 12 km respectively.
The nearest town is Karlshamn, a harbour town with plenty of Swedish culture. Eriksberg is a natural park with many animals such as bison, red deer and fallow deer, eagles, and more. At a distance of about 35 km from the holiday home, you can get there by car. Hanö Island is naturally also worth a visit, on the inhabited island there are no cars and no stress.
Golf: There are two golf courses nearby, at distances of 4 and 11 km from your accommodations.