|Minimum Stay||1 - 12 nights|
“Villa Amara” is beautifully furnished and offers comfortable accommodations for up to six guests with its three bedrooms (two king-beds and two twins) and two baths. Two of the bedrooms have sliders to the pool area and offer a fabulous water view. The location is outstanding: The home faces west at a basin section of the South Spreader Waterway, the westernmost canal in Cape Coral, overlooking a nature preserve. Enjoy great views from the large patio with its electrically heated pool and spa and from the dock with boat lift. This is the place to witness incredible sunsets and find true relaxation. Wireless internet available and for free. Also free is the use of the kayak, the bikes and the fishing equipment. You can rent our motorboat separately for an extra charge.
We searched for a long time for a place to stay in Florida in the Fort Myers area that was in a quiet location and that had a swimming pool. We were thrilled with our choice of Villa Amara. The home is fully equipped, clean, and decorated nicely. The pool and hot tub are awesome with the bonus of a great view. Fort Myers is a short drive and there is plenty to do there, but we found that we were content to sit outside, enjoy the pool, the sunshine, and the peace and quiet! Hope to return!
My family and I truly enjoyed our time at Villa Amara. We stayed a week and found the house had everything we needed to relax and then some. I would not hesitate to rent this home again and have already recommended it to several friends. Below are some tidbits of information from my personal experience:
- The owners were very timely in their responses which was greatly appreciated. My security deposit was returned with no issues.
- The pool and spa were spotless and very well maintained. There were also plenty of beach towels and a few pool floats to utilize.
- The view from the lanai was very peaceful and beautiful. We spent a great deal of time just relaxing in the hot tub and enjoying the canal view.
- The neighborhood is very quiet and we never had any issues with traffic or any noise.
- The house is also located in a good area not too far from shopping or any supplies you might need.
- While we were there the automatic garage door spring broke and we had to contact the property manager (we could not get out of the garage). Someone came out in a short time period and determined further repairs were needed and called for additional assistance. The repair personnel were very nice and we enjoyed the pool while waiting for the repairs to be completed (took about 3.5 hours total).
- The beds were super comfy and the house was very clean. (Just a few stains on the carpet but understand that happens even in the best of situations sometimes).
- We did deal with some annoying "sugar ants" but it's Florida and expected. We found some bug spray under the counter and that was a fairly easy fix.
- We fished from the boat dock several times. Unfortunately we only caught catfish but the poles supplied worked well and it was still relaxing. (Catch and Release)
- My only "complaint" (if you want to call it that) was paying for electricity out of the deposit. Don't get me wrong I knew I would have to from the agreement I signed but just seems petty to expect a renter to cover that additional expense in addition to the rental fee. Good for the homeowner but sort of a downer for the renter. Again...it was spelled out in the agreement so no hidden fees.
Overall this was one of my favorite FL vacations and I am confident you will not regret a decision to rent Villa Amara.
This was the most relaxing trip we've ever taken. We try to go somewhere warm at least every other year for a vacation. We usually go to Disney, but this year we decided to have a relaxing trip with no rushing around. I was really worried since we have never rented a home. I couldn't have been more pleased at this experience. Markus and Sonja were always very quick at responding to emails, despite the time difference between us. Everything was as described on "HomeAway" and the home was very clean and up to date. The home has a very "homey" feel. The kids enjoyed the pool area, and my husband and I just enjoyed laying in a lounge chair by the pool not having to go to work for a week. The home has everything you may need just like at home. My son really loved being able to go on bike rides, and my daughter enjoyed our little trip on the kayak and lying out at the pool as well. The property manager was very sweet and informative too. Hopefully we can make this our spot many more times for our vacations. I would highly recommend this home to anyone looking for a place to relax. Much better than a hotel, and you don't have to share the pool area!
Beautiful, peaceful view of canal and bird reserve! House and lanai lovely.did not want to leave.
My wife had a meeting in the cape coral area. The home is immaculate. We have stayed in this area many times over the years. This was the best view we have ever had and the location was just off the major highways to make it quiet and comfortable. highly recommend.
Wir haben 2 Wochen Traumurlaub in diesem wunderschönen Haus verbracht. Die Lage und der Blick ist uns unschlagbar. Alles ist so wie beschrieben und erwartet. Haus und Inventar sind sehr sauber und gepflegt Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und gut erholt. Wir können die Villa Amara absolut weiterempfehlen und beneiden jeden, der dort seinen Urlaub verbringt.
|Pet Fee||$104 + Tax|
|Final Cleaning/Endreinig||$156 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Bitte für die deutsche Version runter scrollen!
Rates are based on up to three guests. Each additional guest pays $11.00 per night extra plus 11% tax. Up to two children under the age of 12 stay for free if there is a minimum of two or more full paying adults. The costs for the use of electricity of $ 0.14 / kWh will be deducted from the deposit or can be paid in cash during check out.
Der Mietpreis bezieht sich auf eine Belegung mit bis zu 3 erwachsenen Personen über 11 Jahren. Jeder weitere Erwachsene kostet einen Aufpreis von $10/Nacht plus 11% Steuern. Bis zu 2 Kinder unter 12 Jahren pro zwei voll zahlende Erwachsene wohnen kostenfrei. Leider sieht sich Fewo-direkt nicht in der Lage die Zusatzgebühr für eine Belegung mit mehr als drei Personen vom Alter abhängig zu berechnen. Von daher weicht der tatsächliche Mietpreis dann um den oben genannten Betrag ab.
Stromkosten in Höhe von $0.14 / kWh werden nach Verbrauch berechnet und von der Kaution abgezogen, oder können in bar bei der Abreise gezahlt werden.
Weitere Infos und Fotos finden Sie auf unserer eigenen Florida-Traumvilla Homepage.
Unser Boot können Sie zu günstigen Konditionen mit anmieten: Mietpreis Boot: 3 Tage $ 550,- / 1 Woche: $ 1150,- Zusatztag $ 180,- Einweisung $ 150,-, alles zuzüglich 6% Steuer